Scootaloo Sandwich

Rosewind

If something shows up on Equestria Daily accompanied by the words 'make it happen', it will, innevitably, happen. This should be a new rule of the internet.

It is also the reason I'm actually a little concerned by this crazy political guy, you know, the rodent one. Promises a pony for every voter or something.

We do wield massive power, believe it or not. Great responsibility, you know?

If something shows up on Equestria Daily accompanied by the words 'make it happen', it will, innevitably, happen. This should be a new rule of the internet.

It is also the reason I'm actually a little concerned by this crazy political guy, you know, the rodent one. Promises a pony for every voter or something.

Vermin Supreme specfically had crazy policies because he wants to make a mockery of the US government.

Vermin Supreme specfically had crazy policies because he wants to make a mockery of the US government.

Yeah, I get that. My point is, if we decide we want to vote for him, he'll have a fair chance of actually getting there. Now, I'm not an American, but REALLY, TRULY, do you want this guy running things?

Yeah, I get that. My point is, if we decide we want to vote for him, he'll have a fair chance of actually getting there. Now, I'm not an American, but REALLY, TRULY, do you want this guy running things?

The U.S. has a current population of 309,000,000 (which is actually higher, since that was from the 2010 census). A lot of them can't vote because they're not of age, some are abroad, and the international brony community can't add their votes -- bronies are outnumbered by a huge margin. The voting system here isn't that simple, but my basic point is that the non-bronies out-number the bronies in each state, so a chance we'd get Vermin Supreme into office is statistically about zero.

Has anypony heard about this? Apparently McDonalds Germany holds a vote to name their products, and a chicken sandwich by the name of "Scootaloo" is winning.

Its not only naming Products its a Customer competition to make their own burgers from scratch and the top voted onces will be available for a limited Time (usually 1 week) its the second time they do that and last time the burgers where actually quite good ^^

He also promises a race of winged monkeys to work as toothfaries, and zombies powering turbines with brains just out of their reach...he also likes sprinkling dust on politicians...

He also promises a race of winged monkeys to work as toothfaries, and zombies powering turbines with brains just out of their reach...he also likes sprinkling dust on politicians...

Once more, the man specifically does it to make a mockery of government. He literally told people NOT to vote for him and waste their vote. He just likes poking fun at government and mockibg it. I find it hilarious actually.