U.S. Pony Blind Bags Decoded

Just came across this, which I guess includes the blind bags up to wave 3?

119738%20-%20Amethyst_Star%20applejack%20apple_dazzle%20Apple_family%20Beachberry%20berryshine%20berry_green%20big_macintosh%20bitta_luck%20blind_bag%20blind_bags%20blind_bag_ponies%20Blossomforth%20bumblesweet%20caramel%20Carrot_Top%20chance-a-lot%20chart%20cheerilee%20cherry_berry%20cherry_spices%20Coconut_Cream%20Colgate%20collector_card%20crimson_gala%20daisy%20Daisy_dreams%20Dewdrop_Dazzle%20electric_sky%20Feathermay%20firecracker_burst%20fizzypop%20flora%20Flower_Wishes%20fluttershy%20Gardenia_Glow%20goldengrape%20Golden_Harvest%20guide%20HasbrOC%20heartstrings%20Honeybelle%20identification%20Lemon_Hearts%20lily_blossom%20Linky%20lovestruck%20lucky_dreams%20Lucky_swirl%20lulamoon%20lulu_luck%20Lyra%20Lyra_Heartstrings%20meadow_song%20merchandise%20merry_may%20Minty%20Minuette%20mosely_orange%20Noteworthy%20peachy_pie%20peachy_sweet%20pepperdance%20pinkie_pie%20pudding_pie%20rainbowshine%20rainbow_dash%20rainbow_day%20rainbow_flash%20rarity%20recolor%20ribbon_heart%20rose%20roseluck%20royal_riff%20sassaflash%20Seafoam%20sea_swirl%20Shoeshine%20Skywishes%20Snowcatcher%20Sparkler%20sprinkle_stripe%20Stardash%20Star_swirl%20sugar_grape%20sweetcream_scoops%20Sweetie_Blue%20sweetie_swirl%20Sweetsong%20tealove%20toy%20toys%20Trixie%20Trixie_Lulamoon%20twilight_sparkle%20twillight_sky%20twillight_velvet%20Twinkleshine%20uncle_orange.jpg

I thought we were still on wave 2. :/ Maybe that's just in the US?

Anyway, grabbed these updates from Equestria Daily on the blind bags:

Lyra+Rose+Blues+Berry Punch(Kind of) Blindbags Coming Soon, More Background Ponies to Follow?

Complete Wave 2 Blindbag Set

Wave 3 Blindbag Identification Chart

ons of New Blindbags! + Actual Lyra / Trixie! + Alicorns!

Wave 4 Blindbag Set Pre-orders Available In Europe

• 2 weeks later...

Glittery Pinkie Pie located! That's the glittery trinity! So much pony!

I always have an internal conversation when it comes to buying blind bags. It goes something like this:

Ooooh! Blind bags! I wonder if there are any glittery ones!? Oh yes, there are! Do I really want to buy this? I mean it's just going to sit on my desk, collect dust, and look cute. Is it worth $2? It's pony, of course it is!

Then I buy them and feel guilty for about a day.

Well, I'll be getting a blind bag soon! Ordered 3 MLP items from WLF today because they have a 15% off code on their front page to celebrate being featured on Attack of the Show!

You get the sparkly mane six, who is the green seventh? Looks sorta like Big Mac to me.

All that trouble hunting down glittery ponies, and now they can all be bought in a set. There's no justice in the world! :sad:

Emerald Ray, the seventh Element who appears in season 3. Total shout out to Bronies.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

So I was looking all around Internet, many shops in Europe and I couldn't find anywhere Wave 5 (yellow) blind bags! There's also no info about when/where it will be/was released. I even wrote to Hasbro and Toys'R'Us but got no answer. So anyponi knows anything about new wave?

I must have 3 Princesses!!!

These things are announced well before they're released. I seem to remember wave 4 was only just released recently. I'd wager that wave five is still a few months.

Which is a shame, because it's the first one I really have my eyes on. I must have that Celestia. :D

Those of us living in the States have probably known about the blind bags available at Wal-Mart. As much as I dislike sending them business, the U.S. blind bags have been decoded, with the following as a guide to figuring out which pony is inside (originally from some chan or other):

4BLn9.jpg

Is it just me or are more than half of these not even remotely accurate? :/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...