Have you ever tried the Captions on MLP Videos ? ^^

Obakasan

So I was watching Winter Wrap up just now and a comment caught my attention... it said : "turn on Captions"

So I did...

It makes rerewatching Episodes about 20% more awesome O.o

eg:

"I wanna belong so I must, do my best today, doo my best tooday"

Translates to

"world"

"Spike the first day of Spring is tomorrow, so every Pony in Ponyville needs to clean up winter. We have to get ready"

Translates to:

"there's the bringing tomorrow so technically leading kathleen kennedy. nina mean- spirited because I miss her"

Try it and share you best findings ^^

I was too lazy to make screens and everypony should know where those lines come from anyway...

You can Post MLP videos you find having a specifically great translation, give Times where to skip to or pay attention or screens ^^

Or maybe just I find this funny while watching older episodes ? ;-)

ah, I love doing this XD

I'm on my 3ds right now so I can't post it, but there's a video floating out there with all of season one's songs. there's few great moments in there, but I can't remember them off the top of my head

That's what that is. It transcribed audio for the serpent's dialog came out to say Steven Magnet. This became the accepted name for the character in the fandom.

But yeah, I think I watched almost all the episodes with captions pretty shortly after I first discovered the show. At least most of the first half. It's pretty fun. Lots of random silliness. :P