Lawl, but fer serious:

92851+-+artist+frossr+Discord+wallpaper.jpg

dark_discord_by_hereticofdune-d4cgwc2.jpg

canterlot_sunset___wallpaper_by_crappyunicorn-d3ece2n.jpg

90863-artistBraukolyDiscordsimplisticwallpaper.jpg

I bet you can guess who my favorite character is :I

But yeah.

The thing with the Discord backgrounds.

No one should know he's pony related unless they themselves have looked into the Ponyverse somewhat.

I guess it really depends on how much the people your hiding your Brony-dom from know about ponies.

Cuz if they know next to nothing at all, you can just say that Discord is a bloody awesome dragon and nothing more.

Cuz well... he IS a bloody awesome dracon... -equus :I

Ah, yes.

I believe I have JUST what you're looking for~

vector_stream_ponies_wallpaper.jpg

:I

Lawl, but fer serious:

92851+-+artist+frossr+Discord+wallpaper.jpg

dark_discord_by_hereticofdune-d4cgwc2.jpg

canterlot_sunset___wallpaper_by_crappyunicorn-d3ece2n.jpg

90863-artistBraukolyDiscordsimplisticwallpaper.jpg

I bet you can guess who my favorite character is :I

But yeah.

The thing with the Discord backgrounds.

No one should know he's pony related unless they themselves have looked into the Ponyverse somewhat.

I guess it really depends on how much the people your hiding your Brony-dom from know about ponies.

Cuz if they know next to nothing at all, you can just say that Discord is a bloody awesome dragon and nothing more.

Cuz well... he IS a bloody awesome dracon... -equus :I

haha thanks, not quite what I was looking for but they're interesting.

• 1 month later...

My computer is totally ponified. As well as the background of my iPhone, which has numerous songs from the show, and numerous brony musicians on it. Including a folder titled "PONIES!!!" Am I ashamed? Nope. Am I willing to risk being called gay? What do I care. Regardless, I got a pretty killer desktop background, but due to some of the words in it, I can't post it here. It's Rainbow Dash sleeping on a cloud in the bottom right corner, and it makes a reference to being lazy. Let's just put it that way.

My computer is totally ponified. As well as the background of my iPhone, which has numerous songs from the show, and numerous brony musicians on it. Including a folder titled "PONIES!!!" Am I ashamed? Nope. Am I willing to risk being called gay? What do I care. Regardless, I got a pretty killer desktop background, but due to some of the words in it, I can't post it here. It's Rainbow Dash sleeping on a cloud in the bottom right corner, and it makes a reference to being lazy. Let's just put it that way.

I'm in High School.......And besides...I've converted 6? people to bronies since this post..

• 1 year later...

Ah, a fellow discreet wallpaper-lover! Well, I can give you this album of images that I've used (Sadly I don't have links to the original artists, except for the MWT wallpaper, by Brisineo, who can be found here -> http://brisineo.devi...andomize:1&qo=4

The Imgur album is here -> http://imgur.com/a/rErC8

Sadly it's not all that big =/ I'm constantly on the look for new backgrounds as well, as I change the colour and Rainmeter theme for my computer and need a background to match

And for the rest of you guys who think it's all right to chastise him for not wanting to be blatant and loud about what he enjoys (I'm assuming Wolfey180 is a he), what business is it of yours? What gives you the right to try and make him feel bad for wanting a discreet background? There's nothing wrong with that at all. Personally I wouldn't want to have a big bright background of the Mane 6 or something like that either, as I don't like advertising to every single regular Joe within viewing distance of my laptop screen just what I dig.

Discretion is an extremely important skill to learn, and learn early; regardless of whether it's out of fear and common courtesy.

Of course, if you want to have all your stuff decked out with cutie marks and other such things, there's nothing wrong with that either, but don't think it gives you the right to look down on those of us who don't. It makes you no better than the common parasprite.

Mysterious dark powers of Ponynomicon were summoned forth once more! After a whole year of peace, another thread strikes back when least expected!

Entertaining choice as for a 'first post'.