Background Six

Bronynumber299

Hey I'm back with a topic that has probably been mentioned before. Who needs main six when we can have BACKGROUND SIX. I made this up last night and I want your thoughts. I have two unicorns two earth ponies and one or two pegasus. Im planning a fan fiction where background ponies are finally tired of the main six getting all the attention so awesome epic pony fighting insuses! WHO WILL WIN? Based on that idea I have matchups. :D

Twilight Sparkle ........trixie

Rarity..........DJ Pon-3/Vinyl Scratch

Applejack..........Carrot Top

Pinkie Pie..........Octavia

Fluttershy..........Derpy hooves/Ditzy Doo

rainbow Dash...........Gilda,soarin, or spitfire YOU DECIDE!

Waiting to hear from you guys. ;-)

If you pit Soarin against Dash... what you'll get would probably be counted as a draw... lets just say in my opinion, they wouldnt get far with fighting... and Dash might have to take 9 months off from weather service... ;) (sorry, but I still say it makes the most sense, AND that it was hinted at ever-so-slightly in the series!)

From my point-of-view, If you want an all-out bitter fight, pit Dash against Gilda, Dash woudl quickly get to raging about gilda being a false friend, treating the ponies bad, and quite possibly (depending on which past fanon you read) being a poisonus friend the whole time... and gilda would just grin and tell dash how much she love manipulating the filly... (Hey, to me villians are villians, I dont pansy around with them)

The one I dont see is Pinky and Octavia... that pairing just doesnt make any sence to me. If I'm missing something can somone please explain it?

If you pit Soarin against Dash... what you'll get would probably be counted as a draw... lets just say in my opinion, they wouldnt get far with fighting... and Dash might have to take 9 months off from weather service... ;-) (sorry, but I still say it makes the most sense, AND that it was hinted at ever-so-slightly in the series!)

Ewwwww...

:scream:

From a story point, I Think that Gilda makes more sense. I dont understand the picking of Octavia or Vinyl Scratch. I think that Ditzy would make more sense as pinkie, perhaps slot in Cheerilee as fluttershy?

Oh by the way I have an idea lurking in my mind of a scootaloo stalking rainbow dash fan fic if it hasnt happened yet.

Be very very careful with that. I posted a synopsis of one I was writing about scoot stalking dash... and I got a severe tongue-lashing from multiple mods... (didnt get an official warning thankfully, but still)

Of course yours might not be as severely grimdark as mine, in mine Scootaloo is driven to true clinical insanity... and it includes nods to Hannibal Lecter, Nightmare on Elm Street, and Psycho, so... yeah...

Be very very careful with that. I posted a synopsis of one I was writing about scoot stalking dash... and I got a severe tongue-lashing from multiple mods... (didnt get an official warning thankfully, but still)

Of course yours might not be as severely grimdark as mine, in mine Scootaloo is driven to true clinical insanity... and it includes nods to Hannibal Lecter, Nightmare on Elm Street, and Psycho, so... yeah...

yeah I like the innocence of the show so I wouldnt make it grimdark I just think that it would be...... interesting.If any of you have read unicorn horns none my fanfics will be like that its just creepy *shudders*. They wont be very grimdark sorry cupcakes because I dont want people hating or disliking my fanfics if I worked hard on so Im takin the safe route,

So by next friday I will start writing my fanfic I cant decide between the scootaloo one or the other one. Im scared to write the background six Im scared that it will not be anything like what you guys wished for anyway I will announce which one Im writing by tuesday.So you guys need to help me get the final list I just want to please you guys.

yeah I like the innocence of the show so I wouldnt make it grimdark I just think that it would be...... interesting.If any of you have read unicorn horns none my fanfics will be like that its just creepy *shudders*. They wont be very grimdark sorry cupcakes because I dont want people hating or disliking my fanfics if I worked hard on so Im takin the safe route,

I hate to break it to you, but the chance of you writing the Holy Grain of MLP Fanfics is almsot zero. There will be haters and you have to take it in stride. Write what you want, if you wanted to write a gorefic (not saying you do!) then you just tell the haters where they can stick it and write what makes you happy (like I said, I rarely write sick and twisted fics, but I've been told Stalkaloo is (in theory since its not finished) as bad or worse than cupcakes --- I dont give two trots, I want to write it and if they dont want to read it they dont have to :))

Moral of the story: Dont worry about people hating or disliking your fics, there will always be haters, write what makes you happy and know that somewhere, somone will read it and it will make them happy too.

I hate to break it to you, but the chance of you writing the Holy Grain of MLP Fanfics is almsot zero. There will be haters and you have to take it in stride. Write what you want, if you wanted to write a gorefic (not saying you do!) then you just tell the haters where they can stick it and write what makes you happy (like I said, I rarely write sick and twisted fics, but I've been told Stalkaloo is (in theory since its not finished) as bad or worse than cupcakes --- I dont give two trots, I want to write it and if they dont want to read it they dont have to :))

Moral of the story: Dont worry about people hating or disliking your fics, there will always be haters, write what makes you happy and know that somewhere, somone will read it and it will make them happy too.

I see your point thanks.Please help with the final cast of the background six.

Also, if you want to write grimdark you probably can't post it on this site.

No offence, Tales, but I think most of us hate hunting through forums to find fics anyway ;) (I know I'm guilty of posting chap. 1 of Discord and Direction this way, but that was a short little intro not a 100+ page fic (I actually thing I'd reach the character limit before I could post any of my full stories...))

I reccomend FIMfiction for posting and and all stories, with submission to ED for really good ones

Actully to tell the truth Ive got a feeling that my stalkaloo fanfic will be worse but if you dont want my fanfics on this site thats fine plus they are my first so theyll probably suck. Oh by the way which sounds better the OTHER elements of harmony or the elements of dis-harmony?Oh by the way if want to know which one Im doing first it depens on you guys if we dont have the final list for the background six by ummmmm friday Ill start Scootaloos shrine A.K.A my stalkaloo fanfic. ;-)

oooo yours is going to be that sick and twisted? we should compare notes sometime, we might get new ideas from each other ;) (mine is mostly psychological horror, with only 1 true "gore" scene that doesn't get particularly vivid descriptions - the fun part is Scoot keeps a journal, an entry from which is shown before each chapter, and you can watch as she slowly goes from normal to absolutely insane (and not just the writing, but the letter formation, sentence structure, and also the stationary)