What a coincidence. >_<

DoctorWilliam

Four wheeler accident. I intersected the gravel driveway, lost control of the vehicle, and bumped into my sister's car, thus flinging me foreword, and hit my right arm hard against the handle bars. Thankfully, I only hit the tire of the car, so I didn't make a dent. It left a dark rubber smudge, however.

MOD! SOMEBODY! THIS TOPIC REQUIRES SPOILER TAGS!

The show doesn't come out on iTunes for SEVEN MORE HOURS.

I AM EXCEEDINGLY DISAPPOINTED to have learned a major plot point before the episode is available to me! You gave it away without tags, no warning, in the first sentance?! Please don't do that again.

MOD! SOMEBODY! THIS TOPIC REQUIRES SPOILER TAGS!

The show doesn't come out on iTunes for SEVEN MORE HOURS.

I AM EXCEEDINGLY DISAPPOINTED to have learned a major plot point before the episode is available to me! You gave it away without tags, no warning, in the first sentance?! Please don't do that again.

I hope you're being facetious. I think what was said in the OP is pretty common knowledge.

Sorry to hear about your accident. It might be a good time to pick up a book...with your one good arm. :blah:

• Like 1

I hope you're being facetious. I think what was said in the OP is pretty common knowledge.

I was being completely serious. I want to see each episode fresh. I have been this way for years, and I am not alone. I do not doubt that it was well known...among people who want to know spoilers before a show happens.

^Baw, sorry for being considerate. I figured that everybody here would know about it because of the synopsis dates. It didn't come to mind that some users might not want any information of the show whatsoever. I'll edit my post.

Thank you.

I was being completely serious. I want to see each episode fresh. I have been this way for years, and I am not alone. I do not doubt that it was well known...among people who want to know spoilers before a show happens.

While I think you got a little angrier than needed, I fully understand and agree with you. I *HATE* spoilers in all manner, I wont even read synopsis on an ep if it isnt syndicated on TV (and this is only to make sure it's not a rerun - first run shows like this I'd NEVER read them for)