friends and how you turned them

Shadowrunner

i was watching mlp on my laptop at school one day wen i look over and notice someone is siting there watching my screen. Shortly after that another then a third. now once or twice a week i sit down and watch mlp with some of my newly converted friends. if you have a story on how you converted a friend our how you became a brony id love to here it

Me and my friend used to be quite the team. We would troll everyday and compare our trolling techniques(trolling is an art). We started to see these odd pony posts around the December of 2010. Boom! Prime targets right? Well we trolled and we trolled and made plenty of people furious. It was glorious!(not really. I am ashamed of it now.) Well I eventually became curious and decided to watch the show. SHIM ZAM ZOOM! I became a brony.

This tale picks up about 4 months later around May. I was a brony. I joined this crazy site named Equestria Message Board and met other like minded bronies. It was cool and all. I had fun chatting with other bronies and was just loving life. About a month later, the site changed management and become the cotton candy fill wonderland that it is today. My friend had still been trolling all this time. His hatred had intensified and it was really awkward when we hung out because he would always talk about it. Me being the clever mastermind that I was crafted a clever plan.

I got him to watch a few episode so that he could "get some new trolling material". He said he hated it. No surprise there. Over the next 2 weeks I started to see some changes in his opinion of the show. He stopped antagonizing random bronies and even started to watch the show on a regular basis. All was going well. We went to Comic-Con and derped around with some bronies that we met. We saw all sorts of MLP content there along with all of the other amazing stuff and had a blast. How could this go wrong?

It was around August that I started to see him trolling random bronies again. He was saying awful stuff but he said that it was all in good fun. I did my best to shrug it off but knowing him it couldn't be that. Well, he went back to his old ways. I should have seen it coming.

This experience really discouraged me from trying to convert friends.

Okay back around summer break i found this awesome site called my little brony where it has pony memes but I didnt get the references so started to watch the show so I told my friends I was brony and they where okay with although they arent bronies in my book until they whatch ALL episodes because we do that.Right.Right.RIGHT

Okay back around summer break i found this awesome site called my little brony where it has pony memes but I didnt get the references so started to watch the show so I told my friends I was brony and they where okay with although they arent bronies in my book until they whatch ALL episodes because we do that.Right.Right.RIGHT

yes yes indeed

Me and my friend used to be quite the team. We would troll everyday and compare our trolling techniques(trolling is an art). We started to see these odd pony posts around the December of 2010. Boom! Prime targets right? Well we trolled and we trolled and made plenty of people furious. It was glorious!(not really. I am ashamed of it now.) Well I eventually became curious and decided to watch the show. SHIM ZAM ZOOM! I became a brony.

This tale picks up about 4 months later around May. I was a brony. I joined this crazy site named Equestria Message Board and met other like minded bronies. It was cool and all. I had fun chatting with other bronies and was just loving life. About a month later, the site changed management and become the cotton candy fill wonderland that it is today. My friend had still been trolling all this time. His hatred had intensified and it was really awkward when we hung out because he would always talk about it. Me being the clever mastermind that I was crafted a clever plan.

I got him to watch a few episode so that he could "get some new trolling material". He said he hated it. No surprise there. Over the next 2 weeks I started to see some changes in his opinion of the show. He stopped antagonizing random bronies and even started to watch the show on a regular basis. All was going well. We went to Comic-Con and derped around with some bronies that we met. We saw all sorts of MLP content there along with all of the other amazing stuff and had a blast. How could this go wrong?

It was around August that I started to see him trolling random bronies again. He was saying awful stuff but he said that it was all in good fun. I did my best to shrug it off but knowing him it couldn't be that. Well, he went back to his old ways. I should have seen it coming.

This experience really discouraged me from trying to convert friends.

you shouldn't stop converting friends cause of one bad experience. Watching the show is fun and if you think someone would like it then convert away

As four your friend all i can say about that is that i hope it turns out well , and i,me glad you converted to being a brony one less trool and one more friend all ways better

Me? Pinned one of my friends to the office chair with my laptop in front of him. Took about three seconds for him to react positively. Another friend was in the room, so he got splash damage- er, benefit.

Maybe that was a bad move. The pinned friend became obsessive.

wow nice and how obsessive

He used to draw anime and talk about anime. Now you can expect every short conversation he has to have at least three passing mentions of ponies, and every long conversation to be strictly about ponies. ... He also draws lots of ponies now.

wow thats...odd still good though