Firework [FINAL]

TheUmbrella

NGiK3.png

Roleplay Type: Mane

Name: Firework.

Sex: Male.

Species: Pegasus.

Coat Color: Lavender Pink.

Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style: He has a long, wavy, red mane while his tail is straighter with a little ball at the top.

Eye Color: Light Green.

Cutie Mark: A red, exploding Firework with golden sparks shooting out of it. [ xT4BD.png ]

Physique: A little taller & skinny, he isn't that strong but makes up for it with speed with his long legs.

Origin: Born & raised in Cloudsdale.

Occupation: Makes & sells Fireworks/Firecrackers. Since he doesn't have a business he sets up a small area in town market place's & sells a few.

Motivation: To make his parents proud by owning a Firecracker/Firework business someday.

-

Character Summary:

History: Firework had an uneventful & happy childhood, he enjoyed jumping from cloud to cloud then falling off those clouds when he got distracted by things such as bees; needless to say he was injured a lot.

Parents: His parents were Firework/Firecracker makers who, while good at their job, could sadly never make enough money for their own business. They usually made them for family gatherings or other small events.

Cutie Mark Story: While he'd watched his parents make Fireworks/Firecrackers from an early age with enthusiasm it wasn't until he got a little older that he started to pay attention & really memorize everything they did. This was put to the test after his Father fell ill & his Mother had to leave town on emergency just before an event; of course they were going to cancel it however, Firework took it upon himself to make as many Fireworks & Firecrackers as he could by himself. Tirelessly, he worked for hours upon hours using what he knew. At first he failed miserably, every time he went to light them they exploded in his face, but he never gave up & finally when he succeeded Firework got his mark. It was then that Firework knew what he wanted to do; make Fireworks & Firecrackers for a living & own his own business. To him it's a badge of honor, it shows how hard he's worked for his family.

Personality: Firework is a fun-loving colt who is very friendly to a fault, he easily trusts anyone he meets & considers them a friend right off the bat. He is loyal, protective, & giving to them as well. Despite his name it's rare for Firework to become angry, usually he is quite care free, tending to let things side off his shoulders. It seems the only way to get him to rage is hurting one of his friends or doing some criminal activity.

Faults: Though still easily distracted & way to trusting, a major fault of Firework is his tendency to worry even over the smallest things. When it's at it's worse it leaves him inactive, he'll just crawl into bed & cry about whatever's bothering him. His biggest fears is letting his family down.

I quite like the character, and he has a nice backstory. I love that his goal is to be a pride to his family - always a very worthwhile thing.

One lack I'd mention is that, obviously, Firecracker has a very feminine appearance, right down to you using a very feminine muzzle structure and bone structure on him. But you didn't mention that anywhere in your description. How has this affected him and his goals?

I had assumed that no one saw him differently & that it didn't matter in the slightest. Yes, he's often mistaken as a Filly but doesn't let it bother him. Like you said, his biggest motivation is his family so, why then should his appearance matter? That's just how he was born.

I'm sorry but that's just my view on it. If you want me to change it, I will; no one is wrong or right here. I do see your point, I just wanted to get mine in as well.

No hard feelings!

> u <