[Pegasus Wolf] Flame 'Wild Hooves' Heart [Finalized]

Thrylos

Roleplay Type: ...Crossover! Will be using in both the past and the present in crossovers, but not likely to be used in the future

Name: Flame 'Wild Hooves' Heart

Sex: Girl

Species: Pegasus Wolf

Appearance:

Flame%2520%2527Wild%2520Hooves%2527%2520Heart.png

Cutie Mark: A ball of fire with rays coming out of it.

Origin/Residence: Lives in the Everfree Forest

Occupation: None. She only has one thing to do, and that is survival.

Motivation: "Survival of the fittest, as some ponies I've overheard say. If I die, I don't survive, so I have to work hard to do what I can to survive, which means not dieing. Those ponies made everything they said over-confusing."

Character Summary:

Flame Heart always was a strong pup in her pack, and curious too. She learned a lot of things when she was young, before she was supposed to, the helped her rise above the other pups quickly. Her parents were Dark Bolt, an alicorn, and Autumn Breeze, a wolf. She got the wings and poniness from her father, and the wolf from her mother. Her father disappeared one day, and Flame Heart cried for two whole months before she got over it, and her mother was too weak with shock to eat, and she died, which added to Flame Heart's sadness.

In her pack, every wolf thought she was strange, and ridiculed her for being strange and useless. She proved them wrong when she hunted five weeks while every other wolf was sick and kept the pack alive.

On one adventure, she came to a swamp, with black water, and when she looked at the sticky water, that color reflected in them, and that black color stayed. Her tail tip turned black when she was at that swamp too, but she never noticed, so now her tail looks like a paint brush dipped in black ink. On another, she had her cutie mark crusade. Flame got lost in the forest, and she saw something that was more amazing then anything. A glowing, flaming orb, crashing through the sky, rays of light coming of of its burning surface. It was the most amazing, slightly scary sunset she had ever seen! As she looked at the sun as it turned red as it fell beneath the mountains, her cutie mark appeared! Only the pack noticed it when she got home to the pack, dazed by the beauty of the sunset.

Flame Heart was nicknamed 'Wild Hooves' by the pups because she was part pony, so she had hooves, not paws. She took the name proudly, and now everybody calls her Wild Hooves, except for special ceremonies.

Flame Heart is determined and thoughtful, always trying her best to do her best, no matter what it takes. She does whats right, not what shes told to do, and gets in trouble a lot because of it. Flame Heart believes that everything should be done for the greater good of her pack. One of her greatest flaws is her willingness to listen, which is zero in almost all cases. She doesn't do what shes told, and the younger pups follow her example. But the good thing about this flaw is it puts her apart from the others, who do whatever the pack leader says without fail, and she can do what should be done.

Thats about everything! YAY!!!!

I couldn't change the title to say final. Am I still okay? 0.0

Next time, edit your first Application please. I've gone ahead and removed your other version of this Application. if you ever have trouble, you can ask in the topic, PM a staff member, or post in the Questions & Suggestions area.