So I'm Rarity Now...

Yeah. I'm honored to be the one the staff selected to be the new Rarity in the RP. I'm incredibly eager to get started with Rarity, but as I'm picking up where somepony else left off I thought I better make this thread first.

I've already been messaged about a couple pre-existing Rarity threads I need to help continue. I'd like to know if there are any others. So yeah, basically, if you were playing in a thread with the previous Rarity and want to continue with me, please let me know here. Thanks! :)

Of course, if anypony has great ideas for new Rarity threads, I might be interested to hear those too. ;)

Yeah. Already aware of that. :)

Anypony know which specific Ponywalk threads need Rarity? There seem to really be a lot of threads in that event, and I really haven't been following it much at all. :blush:

Bramble Rose is the boss, so Rose can tell you much more than I. I do believe Rarity is in the second group and has specific co-designers and models.

I'll do a quick Rarity search in ze forums, see what I can gobble up.

I found nothing for Rarity in 2012 that hasn't already been replied to or discussed, actually. Ponywalk seeks the big push.

I've just collected Prince Blueblood as my cast character. I would love to see them meeting 'take two'. It could be set during her stay in Canterlot during 'Sweet and Elite'. I would really like to know why he was there in the recieving line, or standing by her on the platform during the launching of that airship. Not implying or expecting anything more than them not hating each others guts at the end of it.

To be honest I'm looking for places to use him. None of the active Canterlot based RPs really suit, and I havn't a really good solo idea other than a slice of life thread. The Art Gallery one seems to have stalled.

I had an idea based on a part of a fanfic I wrote. Basically, Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash come up with a prank to punish Blueblood for being such a jerk to rarity and Applejack at the Gala, during the meeting with donuts in the aftermath. They manage to sell the idea to Princess Celestia, who also believes her nephew needs a good kick in the flanks. The fic is 'Best night ever extended edition' if you're interested.

Basic premise. The palace will be buying apples from Sweet Apple Acres, which has to take on more help to meet demand. Pricness Celestia sends Blueblood to 'assist', implying that it needs overseeing. What he'll actually find out when he gets there is that he's under Appejack's orders and one of the ponies actually doing the work, by order of the Princess. Hilarity would inevitably ensue as the only pony in Equestria who's more fussy about dirt and uncouthness than Rarity would end up getting introduced to it via the scenic route.

Of course it would require a lot of cast characters to buy in, Princess Celestia, the Apple family, and Rarity would almost certainly be one of them. I know they're busy, so I don't know if it will ever come off. For that matter, I can just imagine the number of requests for Rarity's time, so the Sweet and Elite RP would be whenever you could spare time in the future too.

Just a note before I reply to the suggestions, but due to some busyness at the start of this week, I won't be able to start any new Rarity threads until at least Thursday. :sleep:

I'v been really looking foreward to having Cashmere and Rarity meet to see their take on each other since their views are so..different, and ponies keep telling me he's like Rarity so much.

Looking at this profile, it does sound like a meeting between the two could prove somewhat interesting. It might be worth exploring.

I've just collected Prince Blueblood as my cast character. I would love to see them meeting 'take two'. It could be set during her stay in Canterlot during 'Sweet and Elite'. I would really like to know why he was there in the recieving line, or standing by her on the platform during the launching of that airship. Not implying or expecting anything more than them not hating each others guts at the end of it.

To be honest I'm looking for places to use him. None of the active Canterlot based RPs really suit, and I havn't a really good solo idea other than a slice of life thread. The Art Gallery one seems to have stalled.

I had an idea based on a part of a fanfic I wrote. Basically, Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash come up with a prank to punish Blueblood for being such a jerk to rarity and Applejack at the Gala, during the meeting with donuts in the aftermath. They manage to sell the idea to Princess Celestia, who also believes her nephew needs a good kick in the flanks. The fic is 'Best night ever extended edition' if you're interested.

Basic premise. The palace will be buying apples from Sweet Apple Acres, which has to take on more help to meet demand. Pricness Celestia sends Blueblood to 'assist', implying that it needs overseeing. What he'll actually find out when he gets there is that he's under Appejack's orders and one of the ponies actually doing the work, by order of the Princess. Hilarity would inevitably ensue as the only pony in Equestria who's more fussy about dirt and uncouthness than Rarity would end up getting introduced to it via the scenic route.

Of course it would require a lot of cast characters to buy in, Princess Celestia, the Apple family, and Rarity would almost certainly be one of them. I know they're busy, so I don't know if it will ever come off. For that matter, I can just imagine the number of requests for Rarity's time, so the Sweet and Elite RP would be whenever you could spare time in the future too.

Blueblood, eh? Hadn't honestly given him much thought as a character. :/

That said, I'm not against doing an RP of some sort between him and Rarity. The idea with all those cast characters is probably best left as a fanfic though; I don't see so many cast players getting mobilized for something like that. The Sweet and Elite idea seems workable however. :)

Since almost none of the ponies have posted in the Ponywalk thread, I've gone ahead and combined the Ponywalk Gallopocus threads into this one:

The planning thread is here:

And the 'table of contents' is here:

I'm extending the Gallopocous Luau threads a couple more weeks, since the Gallopocous show threads got delayed so much. If you *want*, you can go ahead and 'Make an entrance', then join in the RP there. But I don't want to overwhelm you. :) You can simply miss the party but make the show, if you like.

Anypony looking for a chance to RP with Rarity may want to check out this topic:

http://www.canterlot.com/topic/6479-ponyville-carousel-boutique-a-dressmakers-calling-open/

I intend it as a sort of general Carousel Boutique thread. All ponies are encouraged to check it out. And as SteelEagle's character has just exited for a while, there's a good opportunity for somepony else to jump in. ;)

I'd bring in Blueblood in an instant, maybe something along the lines of going to Hoity Toity's shop for stalionware, not being able to find anything to exactly match his desire, and having been sent to here as the place where he gets some of his best designs from. Obviously, the not connecting the name he heard once at the Gala with the owner of Carousel Boutique, if Hoity Toity even mentions it, would lead to comedy.

However, I still want to do the Sweet and Elite RP, and that was going to be the next time they met. What do you think? Shall I? To be honest, I wanted more practice with Blueblood before I put him in a major RP, but the one thread I set up with him seems to have stalled, and I still havn't had a reply about getting into the Art Gallery thread.

Hookline has dropped by the Boutique, his poor vest was ripped :'c

Thanks for dropping by. ;)

I'd bring in Blueblood in an instant, maybe something along the lines of going to Hoity Toity's shop for stalionware, not being able to find anything to exactly match his desire, and having been sent to here as the place where he gets some of his best designs from. Obviously, the not connecting the name he heard once at the Gala with the owner of Carousel Boutique, if Hoity Toity even mentions it, would lead to comedy.

However, I still want to do the Sweet and Elite RP, and that was going to be the next time they met. What do you think? Shall I? To be honest, I wanted more practice with Blueblood before I put him in a major RP, but the one thread I set up with him seems to have stalled, and I still havn't had a reply about getting into the Art Gallery thread.

I'm still up for that RP. Just start it and I'll see what I can do. :)

I just had an idea today - would you be amenable to an idea where Sweetie Belle wants to help Rarity with a little part-time job as a shop assistant?

Well, I have been kicking around the idea of maybe having Rarity interview some ponies to help her with the shop (especially since Ponywalk will have her away from the Boutique for so long), but I'm not entirely sure if Sweetie Belle is the most dependable choice Rarity could make... :blush:

That said, I suppose it could make for some humorous hijinks... :P

Well, I have been kicking around the idea of maybe having Rarity interview some ponies to help her with the shop (especially since Ponywalk will have her away from the Boutique for so long), but I'm not entirely sure if Sweetie Belle is the most dependable choice Rarity could make... :blush:

That said, I suppose it could make for some humorous hijinks... :P

*heehee* I never expected that Rarity would be *thrilled* with the idea, but with Sweetie Belle hoping to do so, and trying to prove herself... well...

It does sounds like a fun possibility. Rarity would likely need a lot of convincing to ever trust Sweetie Belle with any facet of her business though. :blush: