So, Adventure Time has continuity now... (SPOILERS)

Davroth

Donald Glover is awesome! I love that they got him to voice a character.

Is he Marshall Lee in the latest Fionna and Cake episode?

Yes! Marceline totally writes the best fics for them. Also, dat ending. Wat. Like. Glob, you know Ice King is cray. So like, what if they made an episode where the universes somehow came together? I mean, with all the magic and weird stuff in the show, it's not too farfetched.

If Ice King wasn't so egotistic, he's actually not bad at making fan fiction. Needs more "silver foxes".

• 3 weeks later...

SPOILER.... DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU WANT TO KNOW

Okay guys, in Season 7 Episode 2 Adventure Time, (dont ask how I got it) the Litch finally kills all life on earth.... yay but Jake gets this wish where he changes the litches wish though the litch never really goes away, in the middle, Where Finn wishes that the litch never existed, he gets a face like this

627.jpg?7622

lol. And Jake cant speak either, b-cause he is a normal dog.

Anyway, Finn's mum is really ppoor so he gets ice power by using the ice Kings' crown. He becomes too weak against the previous bomb that was about to explode though Jake is in a bath tub at this time. With this guy, P he helps restore balance to Ooo

Okay guys, in Season 7 Episode 2 Adventure Time, (dont ask how I got it) the Litch finally kills all life on earth.... yay but Jake gets this wish where he changes the litches wish though the litch never really goes away, in the middle, Where Finn wishes that the litch never existed, he gets a face like this

Uh... you know that episode aired way back in November, right dude? And we kind of already discussed it in this thread at that time.

It kinda came out of the blue to be honest. I mean, we all knew about Ice Kings past due to the Christmas special. Though the way they entwined Marceline and Simon was perfect. Brilliant storytelling from them to be honest :)

• 2 weeks later...

Wow..Latest episode had a 'Walking Dead' feel to it....Wonder what those zombie like creatures were? Proto-Candy-People? (They did hint early in the series that the cute Candy citizens do enjoy the taste of human flesh)..And the pink gummy stuff that helps both Simon and Marcy throughout their trip..And this was the last episode done by Rebecca Sugar....Bumma. :-|

Wow..Latest episode had a 'Walking Dead' feel to it....Wonder what those zombie like creatures were? Proto-Candy-People? (They did hint early in the series that the cute Candy citizens do enjoy the taste of human flesh)..And the pink gummy stuff that helps both Simon and Marcy throughout their trip..And this was the last episode done by Rebecca Sugar....Bumma. :-|

I had to admit, it was a bit creepy seeing mutant people.

I think the pink gum stuff was the prototype of Princess Bubblegum. I just have that feeling that she is Bubblegum.

Well, Bubblegum was a creator, if not the creator of the candy people....Wonder if she was human at one point...Got lonely during the war and tried to re-create life and ended up getting mutated herself..Ala the 'Master' in Fallout...And it took her many years to put herself back together....Which is why she's more human looking than the others.. :!:

Well, Marceline seems to have started as a human. Notice in the Simon and Marcy episodes, she's missing the vampire bit on her neck. So that suggests that she was not a vampire yet, and the guy she calls her dad is just the guy who changed her. I mean, she doesn't call Simon dad, because she knows he's not her dad. But maybe she still longed for that parental bond after Simon was gone.

Well, from what I've seen...Marcy's father is not a vampire, but a demon...According to the wiki, she is a half-demon...Not sure how accurate that is...So she's a half demon who was turned into a vampire...Wonder if "Ash" was the guy that turned her. :!:

http://adventuretime.wikia.com/wiki/Farmworld_Marceline

Well, from what I've seen...Marcy's father is not a vampire, but a demon...According to the wiki, she is a half-demon...Not sure how accurate that is...So she's a half demon who was turned into a vampire...Wonder if "Ash" was the guy that turned her. :!:

http://adventuretime.wikia.com/wiki/Farmworld_Marceline

Well, she said she was a half demon in the Jake the Dog episode. Thing is, that was also in an alternate universe. So what's true in that universe might not be true in the current. But since some things are similar in the alternate world, they could overlap into the current.