So, Adventure Time has continuity now... (SPOILERS)

Davroth

Now, after seeing the Valentine's Day episode, it hit me like a sock with a half brick in it. They are actually going for a continuity with that show. Finn's crush on Princess Bubblegum isn't something that's just played for laughs and will go on forever, in ended. We saw signs of this before, with PB regressing into a child form due to body matter loss, and that had to be resolved in its own episode, too.

I start to really like where they are going with the writing for the show, and I was wondering what you guys think about that. ^^

Also, completely unrelated, Child Marceline is best Marceline (and vampire, and everything else, really)

Li%27l_Marcy.gif

I love the show. They take something that at first looks really colorful and cute , which is actually a cover over a somewhat dark show. It takes place after the freaking apocalypse..And the episode, "Holly Jolly Secrets" took a goofy character and gave him a bit of a deep and depressing back-story.

And just like MLP, we still haven't got a good DVD out of the show either. Meh. :wail:

I loved Dungeon. Not only was it basically a loveletter to classic D&D, the Displacer Beast, voiced by Jim Cummings had some of the funniest lines in season 1 at least.

P.s.Remember when they did the fanfic r63 episode. Amazing.

I laughed so hard at the ending. XD

Also, I mean, all he implications that ending threw up.

I loved Dungeon. Not only was it basically a loveletter to classic D&D, the Displacer Beast, voiced by Jim Cummings had some of the funniest lines in season 1 at least

Wasn't that Clancy Brown?

• 5 months later...

I mean, it has a certain entertainment value for the crap they pull on a weekly basis, but.. Adventure time became much more then that by simple virtue of striving for more.

It's humbling to know that anyone is still getting he creative freedom to put something like Adventure Time on air.

Also, Flame Princess x Finn OTP. :cry:

My third favorite cartoon!

(#1 is MLP, #2 is Dan vs)

I love FPxFinn. The fact that that's an ongoing thing now is just so darn cool!

Also, they brought back the magic man, the worm king, the enkieridion, and so many other 'one off' things that I never thought they would. I actually told my friend "They'll bring back Gunter's baby when they bring back the worm king." Next episode the worm king was the villain.

It's funny to watch the series now with the new episodes, but watch the reruns during the week. So then I see something in an episode, and then see a much earlier episode, and go... oooooohhhhh, that was a reference to this other thing that happened.

Like when I recently watched 'To Cut a Woman's Hair', and found out that's where Jake got the piece of Princess Bubblegum's hair that we see in 'What Was Missing'.

I mean, this thread was created at the end of Season 3, but this show has had subtly continuity since like its beginning! Okay, post more continuity references you notice!

Oh, and here's another. When I heard about the episode 'King Worm' (aired last week), I thought about the end of the much earlier episode 'Evicted!'. I didn't realize 'Evicted!' was all the way in season 1, but... King Worm is the continuation of that episode! It's like, stuff that aired way earlier in season's, they're going back to give closure.

N.E.P.T.R. is season 1 character, but they've brought him back TWICE for season for. I mean like, what's going on this season? Introduction of Flame Princess and subsequent love plot, implications that PB may have feelings for Finn after all, bringing back N.E.P.T.R., closure of the 'Evicted!' episode, and now

*Latest episode ending revealed below.*

PUPPIES!