A community to talk about FiM?

Baroquen

Count me in! I've been watching the series for quite a while, but it took me a bit to finally sit down and watch. A couple of my friends watched, although I was against it because it just seemed so...girly.

And then I was hooked after the first episode. The animation is beyond adorable and I love the character's personalities.

I love video games, roleplaying, podcasting, and just about anything that deals with me talking or being on camera xD (I'm a broadcast journalism major).

I already have a picture of my to-be Stallion created, so I'm especially excited to get roleplaying after making an application and all that jazz. I can't wait to get to know everypony!

Hay there! Isn't FiM addicting? I was at a cafe not too long ago watching an episode and started to infect attract random viewers. There's just something magical about it that's super glue for attention.

You're into journalism? That can apply quite well to pony, there's always some new scoop to dig up about the fandom or culture.

Count me in! I've been watching the series for quite a while, but it took me a bit to finally sit down and watch. A couple of my friends watched, although I was against it because it just seemed so...girly.

Lol, you've found one of the largest communities, welcome aboard (make sure though, if you've not, to also frequent Equestira Daily, while I wouldnt call it a *community* it's certainly the go-to source for Pony-related news)

It's an unfortunate stigma, I suffered the same for all of S1, not giving it a chance till ~208... I think most of the world still sees G1-3.5 as "all" of the MLP Franchise so they dismiss it.

Hey!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot.com. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the Rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash: You'll also need to make at least 3 comments anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the site.

There's hopefully something for everypony around here! If you're looking to meet new Bronies, a good place to do that is the Chat Room & live roleplay. The Creativity section is the place for artists, musicians, and writers! Oh, and what kind of forum would this be without the MLP Discussion area, hmm?

If you're looking to Roleplay, check the RolePlaying Rules and the Application Form. Unless you're going for the FiM Free-For-All section, then you don't need either of those things! :D The Equestria Mane RP, which is a really cool Roleplay area, requires you to read both the RolePlaying Rules and the Application Form.

Wow, that's a lot of links! :o Feel free to explore the site yourself at your own pace, and let myself or one of the other staff know if you have any questions. Oh, and how did you hear about our site?

Welcome to Canterlot!