McD Toy trades.

Rosewind

Here's a thing I had no clue about:

I got a Twilight today. The comb she comes with is huge, filled with sparkles and is shaped like her Cutie Mark. What?

Here's the toy from the first round:

mcdonalds_toys_my-little-pony_2011_twilight-sparkle.JPG

Whoa, sounds like you got a first run Twilight from last year. I think they're clearing out old stock or something. Hold on to it!

It's possible. I've actually heard of that happening this time around.

You know that her cutiemark was the same as the original McD's Dash? Since it launched around the time of the show, my theory is that the "inaccurate" cutie marks might have been precursors for the original cutie marks. I saw an original concept sketch of Dash that Faust posted, and it had the similar design before the tricolor/cloud -- but it was the original design that was used for the toys due to production timing or whatever. Also it's probably cheaper to print the toy cutie mark with one color ink and a simple design.

My point is that you should cherish that inaccuracy as something that led to her ultimate character development, away from this:

bEogj.jpg

YEAH! She's not so bad now, huh?!

I'm gonna have to check, that looks like the colors used for the current Dash's Tail... I think the lightning bolt was meant to be tri-colored and there was an error, since it was hollow and blue on the inside (though same color as her body instead of the darker blue from the series) As I said, I am keeping 1, but for display purposes (I want one to hang on my rear-view mirror) I want an accurate G4 rainbow dash, I'll probably end up just getting the Toys R Us toy and finding a way to hang it...

Okay. Near as I can tell, my store is officially out. I will try to expand my territory but I'm still more or less in desperation mode right now. Here's what I have:

One Cheerilee, claimed by MLPTales.

One Rarity.

One Twilight Sparkle.

One Rainbow Dash.

One Twilight and one Rainbow from the previous set.

I desire a Pinkie Pie and a Fluttershy.

I have intent to reimburse any shipping costs you pay, within reason. That's negotiation for later.

Okay. Near as I can tell, my store is officially out. I will try to expand my territory but I'm still more or less in desperation mode right now. Here's what I have:

One Cheerilee, claimed by MLPTales.

One Rarity.

One Twilight Sparkle.

One Rainbow Dash.

One Twilight and one Rainbow from the previous set.

I desire a Pinkie Pie and a Fluttershy.

I have intent to reimburse any shipping costs you pay, within reason. That's negotiation for later.

I actually said in my post above I found a Cheerilee at another McDonalds. Send her off to a good home, with someone who will appreciate her. ;_;

IF I can make it to a McDonalds before the weekend, I can see about Pinkie Pie/Fluttershy. Heck, if you're paying shipping, no harm in sending.