McD Toy trades.

Rosewind

But in my own mind, for some of my male relatives, it would be taken that way, when I am a heterosexual male.

I understand how you're feeling, and it can be a big challenge when you're dealing with young male relatives. I actually did a whole thread on this subject, which can be found here. I highly recommend reading it through, as you are definitely not alone.

Well, I got a chance to talk to my cousin who is stationed at Mountain Home AFB, I told him that I got hooked on FiM, he was like, "what's that?". I then said that I was a brony and he told me that he knew a few on his base and that they were pretty cool, he just hasn't had a chance to check it out yet. I also warned him about Cupcakes and The Sweet Apple Massacre too. I feel really good, cause he accepted me for who I am!

Well, I (unfortunately) have the terrible benefit of WORKING at McDs.

The toys are actually pretty nice. If other McDonalds are set up like mine the boxes come in orders of two:

1st box: Rarity & Pinkie Pie with a higher ratio of Pinkie.

2nd box: Fluttershy & Twilight Sparkle with higher ratio of Twi

3rd box: Applejack & Lily Blossom with a higher ratio of AJ

4th box: Cheerilee & Rainbow Dash with more RD

5th box: Whatever's left.

after that, it goes to a mixture of whatever toys are left, or the cycle repeats, depending on how many boxes are ordered. My store has ~10-12 boxes, and after being on the toys what...2 days, having started on the 9th around 6am, we're already almost out of our second box.

So, these toys are going like wildfire. Get 'em fast. RULL FAST. Every time I see a little girl get one I get one I'm like 'onelessforme onelessforme onelessforme'....even though I have all that have been put out...and have dibs on the display case......o///o' heh.

I just got Fluttershy, Twilight Sparkle, and Applejack tonight. Only got one of each though. I'll return in a little bit and see if they have different ones. According to knight's chart, they're on box 2 and 3 possibly? The chick only found 3 kinds, so maybe they opened the boxes in a different order?

If the 10th was the correct date for release, they've only been out for 4 days. Maybe I should've asked when they started giving them out.

Still need:

Fluttershy

Twilight Sparkle

Applejack

Rarity

Lily Blossom

Pinkie Pie

Cheerilee

Rainbow Dash

Yeah, I suppose they could open the boxes in any order, but each box only has two different pony toys. I have them all now, but if anyone desperately needs one, I can hook them up with anypony they're needing! :D We're to the point where it's just a mumble jumble of ponies left....

Okay, so I went to a McDonalds tonight and got amazingly lucky. They had 7/8 My Little Pony toys! At first, the person brought out like 3... then she brought the bucket, and I leaned over the counter to look. Saw a Rarity, and a Pinkie. We ended up with 7, but no Cheerilee could be found! I already had Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, and Fluttershy, so I picked up Rarity (the last one!), Rainbow Dash (the last one!), Pinkie Pie, Lily Blossom, and a second Twilight. I wanted a second Rainbow Dash, but there were none to be found.

Also, someone nearby looked over at me checking out the pony toys and yelled, "Rainbow Dash is the best one!" and I was like "Ya!" Apparently she worked there (but seemed to be off duty/on break).

Anyone interested in trading me a Cheerilee? Also, if anyone wants a certain pony very badly, I can mail it to you for like $4... sorry, I won't pay your shipping unless it's a trade.

Still need:

Fluttershy

Twilight Sparkle

Applejack

Rarity

Lily Blossom

Pinkie Pie

Cheerilee

Rainbow Dash

Twilight Sparkle 2

Rainbow Dash 2

Rainbow Dash 3

Okay, so I went to a McDonalds tonight and got amazingly lucky. They had 7/8 My Little Pony toys! At first, the person brought out like 3... then she brought the bucket, and I leaned over the counter to look. Saw a Rarity, and a Pinkie. We ended up with 7, but no Cheerilee could be found! I already had Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, and Fluttershy, so I picked up Rarity (the last one!), Rainbow Dash (the last one!), Pinkie Pie, Lily Blossom, and a second Twilight. I wanted a second Rainbow Dash, but there were none to be found.

Also, someone nearby looked over at me checking out the pony toys and yelled, "Rainbow Dash is the best one!" and I was like "Ya!" Apparently she worked there (but seemed to be off duty/on break).

Anyone interested in trading me a Cheerilee? Also, if anyone wants a certain pony very badly, I can mail it to you for like $4... sorry, I won't pay your shipping unless it's a trade.

Still need:

Fluttershy

Twilight Sparkle

Applejack

Rarity

Lily Blossom

Pinkie Pie

Cheerilee

Rainbow Dash

Twilight Sparkle 2

Rainbow Dash 2

Rainbow Dash 3

Got a spare Cheerilee! Meanwhile, I'm missing Pinkie, Flutters and Lily. Let's do business.

• Like 1

I just found out about these toys yesterday >.< So I got three meals yesterday and ended up getting Twilight, Pinkie and Lily Blossom. So I'm going to try another tomorrow. Does anyone know a date when they stop giving these in happy meals? the bags have numbers to so 1=Pinkie, 3=Twilight and 6=Lily Blossom. I really want AJ and Cheerilee.

I don't know and the relatively low frequency of McD's visits, Fluttershy may be the only one I'll ever get.

There's always eBay, and bronies with untraded/unsold extras.

I just realized I'm in the states o_o I should find a McDonalds while I'm here (though I doubt they'll still have them)

Let's assume they plan for a month's worth of stock, and because of frequency, overorder their stock. Because every retailer does that. This also started on the 19th! With any luck, we will have them well past the 19th of April. Also, who knows? Maybe if a store runs out, they will sell you their display copies.

Don't give up hope yet!

I just found out about these toys yesterday >.< So I got three meals yesterday and ended up getting Twilight, Pinkie and Lily Blossom. So I'm going to try another tomorrow. Does anyone know a date when they stop giving these in happy meals? the bags have numbers to so 1=Pinkie, 3=Twilight and 6=Lily Blossom. I really want AJ and Cheerilee.

I think they stop giving them when they run out. Either that, or go with about 30 days.

There's always eBay, and bronies with untraded/unsold extras.

Let's assume they plan for a month's worth of stock, and because of frequency, overorder their stock. Because every retailer does that. This also started on the 19th! With any luck, we will have them well past the 19th of April. Also, who knows? Maybe if a store runs out, they will sell you their display copies.

Don't give up hope yet!

They started giving them out on the 10th... or possibly a day or two earlier, if they ran out of the previous toy.

I've got the Grey-mare-who-is-not-derpy, and Twilight (could have gotten pinkie and AJ but missed the oppertunity)... I'm still desperate for Dashie, but I *should* be going going back tomorrow... if not I might be willing to buy one... or two... or three Dashies (Car, desk, and 1 to keep pristine for collectors purposes) off somone... (Anyone offer combined shipping? ;) lol)

I'm pretty sure that I can... well, essentially steal the means of UPS shipping from my job. And since we ship out customer orders all the time, no harm done. Within the envelope that will contain pony, I will slip a couple bits to help with your end. That sound good? Good.

I have the following spare ponies: Twilight, Rarity, RD, Cheerilee. Let's do business.

FOAL YOU OFFERED ME THAT CHEERILEE!

Lol, dont worry, Tales, I dont want Cheralee

I'll have to see tomorrow what I can get at McD, as I said I'm wanting 3 Dashies and maybe 1 more twilight (place dash on one side of desk, twi on the other :))