Signature Icons! What are you?

Rosewind

I know some of our community were disappointed with the recent changes to the Brony rank, so here's a really neat compromise I came up with: signature icons! Now you, YES YOU, can show off your status with these lovely icons! Are you a Brony, Pegasister, or are you neither and just support ponies? Now you can represent in style! Feel free to use these images as you like; in your profile, signature, anywhere!

9Phyt.pngY198d.png

kKFjH.pngQIDct.png

By the talented Gingermint:

mJMoF.pngUUWJk.png

Lots of siggy bars for member perusal by Artax, here!

Cute Pinchy sig bars by AlisonRose here!

• Like 6

Great idea, and I like how they all face a different direction. But, I do have a qualm with the Pony Supporter one. It's... grey. While Brony and Pegasister are bright and colorful, 'Pony Supporter' is dull and bland, like just liking ponies but not relating yourself with a group name is a bad thing. Seriously, spice it up a bit! :)

This is not for my benefit, as I consider myself a Brony, but it just makes it seem like if you're simply a 'Pony Supporter' you're being discriminated against.

I know some of our community were disappointed with the recent changes to the Brony rank

I can't win really.

People moaned that it said 'brony' so I change it to something gender neutral and people still moan. :green:

Good to see someone here is being productive and showing people they can still have expression beyond their post-rank.

:Celest: Good work, Rosewind. :Celest:

• Like 1

Great idea, and I like how they all face a different direction. But, I do have a qualm with the Pony Supporter one. It's... grey. While Brony and Pegasister are bright and colorful, 'Pony Supporter' is dull and bland, like just liking ponies but not relating yourself with a group name is a bad thing. Seriously, spice it up a bit! :)

This is not for my benefit, as I consider myself a Brony, but it just makes it seem like if you're simply a 'Pony Supporter' you're being discriminated against.

I was aiming for it looking neutral, but now that you mention it, it is kind of dull. I'm going to remake it to something more colorful; I think gold would be a good choice since Pony Supporters are all gold!

Annnnd fixed! I hope you like the brighter color scheme!

Thank you for the blessings and critique.

It really is cool to see the somepony in the community step up like this and make something that, though simple, is all encompassing for different members of the fandom. And also very easily fitting for signatures. Gives ponies something to add there if they don't want it blank.

:)

hi hi

So I tried my hoof at it. The results were alright I guess. :P

mJMoF.png

UUWJk.png

Also: Artax, you may not be able to win, but thankfully its the same kind of problem as going to the grocery store and finding that they don't have any Raspberry Jam, so you have to buy Strawberry instead.

I think those icons look great, Ginger! I love the color scheme on them!

hi hi

So I tried my hoof at it. The results were alright I guess. :P

mJMoF.png

UUWJk.png

Also: Artax, you may not be able to win, but thankfully its the same kind of problem as going to the grocery store and finding that they don't have any Raspberry Jam, so you have to buy Strawberry instead.

Might I use Ponynaut? I don't particularly categorize myself as a brony or a mere supporter, and that seems like a fun way to put where I am :)