Rainb0w Dashie's intro post!

Rainb0wDashie

Hello there, and welcome to Canterlot.com! :)

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I generally go by Tales for short. I happen to be just one of the many awesome staff members Please feel free to message any of us with any questions you have, or you can just leave another comment here! Oh, but I have a question for you first! How is it that you found your way to Canterlot?

:Luna: If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the Site Rules so you're up to speed! :RDash:

:Luna: If you are an artist, musician, writer, or something else artsy, the Creativity section is for you!

:Luna: If you're a Roleplayer, or if you're just curious about it it, the Roleplaying rules and guides is where you should begin.

:Luna: Oh ya, and don't forget about the Chatroom! There are generally 10-30 bronies in there at one time, just hanging out and chatting. It's a great place to make new friends.

That may seem like a lot to take in, but don't worry! :o You can feel free to explore the site yourself at your own pace, and let myself or one of the other staff members know if you have any questions.

Welcome to Canterlot! :)

Looks like you're involved in a lot of stuff! Since you're a writer, are you also a Roleplayer?

Oh, but I have a question for you first! How is it that you found your way to Canterlot?

Looks like you're involved in a lot of stuff! Since you're a writer, are you also a Roleplayer?

Hello Tales! I almost thought you were a bot at first because I've seen your comment copy-pasted on the other intro posts. But it seems like you have read my post so my suspicions that you are a bot have been dispelled.

I don't have the link on hoof, but I found out about Canterlot from a post on Reddit. somepony posted a screenshot and there was a banner for this site in the picture so I figured I'd trot on over.

I occasionally like to roleplay but I don't particularly like role players. It's just a teensy bit annoying when you add somepony on skype or facebook thinking they are a brony and then they start talking about how they just got back from the saddle store in ponyville.

Edited by Rainb0wDashie
  • Like 1

Welcome, Rainb0w, to Canterlot.com! I hope you don't use this for self-advertising!

Guys we call him Rainb0w, as we can't have two "Dashie"'s, k? k.

Nah, I'm not going to advertise that much. I might post a fanfic here and there but I'm not going to hijack entire threads saying "Hey everypony! I know you're talking ablout Fluttershy, but look at this picture I drew!".

I hope I didn't upset you that I linked to my websites and projects. I just thought they were interesting things to talk about...

He is how I would imagine myself if I lived in Equestria, but with some minor differences. You could check my application in the accepted apps subforum for more information.

Well hello there. I can finally tell with light heart this time, that the forum did become 20% cooler. Again.

This introduction nearly sounds like some kind of celebrity to be honest :smug:

Welcome to Canterlot, enjoy your stay, that's what I say!

Just wanted to say I love the avi you got, can be seen so many different ways... (and part of me sees it the 'innocent' way of "th..the...these... yes they're... mine... *blushes*" lol)

Just wanted to say I love the avi you got, can be seen so many different ways... (and part of me sees it the 'innocent' way of "th..the...these... yes they're... mine... *blushes*" lol)

I love my avitar. I get about 5 people a month asking me why Dash has panties in her mouth and the conversations I end up having are very amusing!

I love my avitar. I get about 5 people a month asking me why Dash has panties in her mouth and the conversations I end up having are very amusing!

Today's question is sponsored by letter: W.

Why is Rainbow... Never mind. I guess we all have our own reasons for various behaviors.

Probably my favorite introduction topic so far.

...mostly because of Fluttershy's squee, but that doesn't matter, does it?...