Glass Slippers [FINAL]

I personally think you are laying it on a bit thick with the whole "Death sentence" and "Useless" Bit due to poor eye sight, considering I have a Pegasus who also has bad eyes. Maybe you could soften that and say she felt that she wouldn't live up to her family's expectations instead?

I personally think you are laying it on a bit thick with the whole "Death sentence" and "Useless" Bit due to poor eye sight, considering I have a Pegasus who also has bad eyes. Maybe you could soften that and say she felt that she wouldn't live up to her family's expectations instead?

That was exactly what I was trying to imply in my application. But now that you mention it....................maybe "Death sentence" is too strong of a word :blush: Imma gonna edit now.

If a comment is not made saying you would like to keep this character, it will be removed in 5 days.

I would like to keep her ^w^ Sorry for not keeping my promise OTL. Anyway, I've finished her final art. Just a little bit of editing in her description and she'll be finished!

She is a cute character and its a cute story. I am also glad that you showed that her despair was mostly in her mind and her life was actually decent with caring parents and a loving brother. What I do feel is missing is how she got her cutie mark, what it means to her and how does it relate to her special talent?

I think this is a very cute character!

And don't worry about the drawings, all things considered they really aren't half bad! Everypony has to start somewhere :)

As for the app itself:

I can kinda see the tie between her cutie mark and reading Cinderella, but how exactly did that give her her cutie mark (or did I misinterpret this)? What does her cutie mark represent, and what does it mean to her?

If you could help me out and clarify on this, I'd be more than happy to stamp this!

I think this is a very cute character!

And don't worry about the drawings, all things considered they really aren't half bad! Everypony has to start somewhere :)

As for the app itself:

I can kinda see the tie between her cutie mark and reading Cinderella, but how exactly did that give her her cutie mark (or did I misinterpret this)? What does her cutie mark represent, and what does it mean to her?

If you could help me out and clarify on this, I'd be more than happy to stamp this!

I'm planning to change her backstory for a bit, for the sake of clarifying how she got her cutie mark. :D My only regret is making her character summary even longer Y____Y *What I still don't understand is what everyone is talking about when they say "what it means to her" though*

*What I still don't understand is what everyone is talking about when they say "what it means to her" though*

Well the best way I personally can put it is:

"What is her affiliation to her cutie mark?"

Like, what does it mean to her emotionally, or in terms of her lifelong goals or overall outlook on life?

For example, a pony could write a bestselling book and get a cutie mark for it, but deep down that cutie mark represents his/her love for writing and seeing other ponies find enjoyment in his/her written ideas.

Hope this helps! If you need further clarification on anything, please let me know!

No problem!

Though if you're putting UNDER CONSTRUCTION into the profile for now, I'd ask that you change the tag back [WIP] so that we know you're still working on it! Once you're done you can change it back to [FINAL] and I'll take another look! :)