Weird situations when you buy MLP toys

SilverSwirl

I went to WalMart again a few days ago with 5 dollars in my pocket and a mission. I mustered the courage to venture into the pink aisle alone, only to find the box empty! No blind bags at all! I got a weird look from an employee when I asked about when they were gonna restock it. I found out that it's gonna be at most, 2 weeks before they get more of them. I was really unhappy too as I wanted to get at least one of the glitters or the Fluttershy while I had the opportunity... I guess I'll just order the 24 pack online next month...

I felt pretty weirded out the first time I went through the girls' toy aisle. It was just... PINK. EVERYWHERE. It was like walking through a giant radioactive vagina.

And then one of those motion-activated robo-babies startled me and promptly went into its uncanny valley routine.

I don't try to hide my pony-merch lust whenever I walk into Wal-Mart. I just browse and snort at how many 'generic' ponies that resemble Fluttershy and Rarity there are when there are only a handful of the Mane 6 mixed in. I know that's probably because people are buying the Mane 6 figurines, which is good, but they should just cut out the obviously made-up ponies like 'Flutterheart' and 'Snowcatcher'. Plus, every time I see that PINK Celestia, I let out a chuckle because it reminds me of a joke I saw on Tumblr recently.

Last time I went to buy myself a pony....

Hmm...

I bought myself a Rarity.

Cashier said "You buyin this for a neice, or sister?"

And I just started making weird noises to make him stop talking to me.

I'd rather the cashier be super creeped out than me getting looks for being a 25 year old female buying toys.