Anyone aching for a spitfire episode?

Bronynumber299

Edit: Is murderess a word, Ash? I like the sound of it. :mad:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Murderess

mur·der·ess

   [mur-der-is] Show IPA

noun

a woman who commits murder.

Sorry, not her either... the ONE person you'd never expect...

Oh I dont know, I'm pretty Genre Savy, but I wont guess because if I'm right it would ruin the reveal for everyone :)

So a lot of cool ideas have been kicked around, and while I doubt there would be an episode dedicated to Spitfire alone, I could totally see an episode dedicated to the Wonderbolts. What the espiode would contain, I don't know, but what I do know is that a WB episode is not entirely impossible.

i dont know, maybe i just have a big stupid imaginary brony crush on spitfire and i just want all the spotlight to be on her :blush: . i mean c'mon: Spitfire%20Vector%20by%20Issyrael.png

i dont know, maybe i just have a big stupid imaginary brony crush on spitfire and i just want all the spotlight to be on her :blush: . i mean c'mon:

-image snip-

oh come on, atleast use an image like this:

join_the_rea_by_spitshy-d4jtd7n.jpg

and the funny thing is i feel about her the same way as well, why isn't there a good spitfire/RD fanfic? for such a popular ship there isn't many good fanfics

I doubt that... *doesnt feel like spouting more crazy at this hour* There are very few who like any character on the level I like Dash ;) (no! get your mind out of the gutter! pervert...)

Because we love Soarin and Dash! lol (actually there are quite a few)

• 2 weeks later...

Tbh, I'd rather see a Vinyl Scratch or Octavia episode over a Spitfire episode. Just sayin.

Since there's a toy coming out with Scratch, I'd say that the chances of her appearing in Season 3 are very, very high. An Octavia episode would be interesting -- I don't think we've actually heard her speak yet, have we?

Either way it'll make the community blow up for a week or two when it finally happens. Believe!

Since there's a toy coming out with Scratch, I'd say that the chances of her appearing in Season 3 are very, very high. An Octavia episode would be interesting -- I don't think we've actually heard her speak yet, have we?

Either way it'll make the community blow up for a week or two when it finally happens. Believe!

I have to agree with Rosewind but I still think an episode with all the background ponies would be great or disastorus.Knowing my luck probably disastorus.

I have to agree with Rosewind but I still think an episode with all the background ponies would be great or disastorus.Knowing my luck probably disastorus.

I totally agree with you, Colt. Too much of a good thing can be a totally bad thing. Subtlety is definitely key here! Totally.

I have to agree with Rosewind but I still think an episode with all the background ponies would be great or disastrous. Knowing my luck probably disastrous.

Derpy Hooves. Case closed.

But seriously, done right, I think it would be kinda cool to see an episode focused around the background ponies we (the fandom) have made, like Bon Bon, Lyra, Scratch, etc. Maybe not all in one episode, but for them to have at least a bit of focus, kinda like Derpy, except without the random amounts of hate about her voice.

After all of that... a WB episode is infinitely more likely to happen. Just sayin'.