Open for Requests.[Taking Requests]

BlindJester

• 3 months later...

In order to help me get this party going a bit faster can the three I chose to do requests for give me a bit of direction with their request? Such as what sort of pose they want and what not. I'll wait about til Midnight PST for a response from everyone and if I don't hear from you I'll open up your spot for others.

If you could please I would like to request arts of either my Crossover OC Ginja or if that is too hard/not to your liking; I would love something of Foghorn my Zebra OC. I only have descriptions for them I do hope that is not a problem. Any questions just ask or PM me :)

Ginja: (warning link is in the 18+ section) http://www.canterlot.com/topic/14734-bronylands-2-violence-blood-swearing-anthro-18-ooc-open/#entry360108

Foghorn: http://www.canterlot.com/topic/14713-foghornwip/

Ah, I would like a drawing of my OC Barley Mayberry. If possible, see if you can draw the clothes I've mentioned in my link. Hat is something like this except for the colours, and the rest of Barley's outfit should look somewhat old-fashioned too. As for posing, you can have my guy shouting at something. Oh, please no coloured backgrounds of any sort too; if you'll let me, I'll use this drawing for RP image headers. Thanks in advance if you take this request on. :)

Hey there again, it's been a while. I'm pretty much requesting the same thing again, coloured, I'll give you the link for my OC Malik again (just scroll down until you see his name, his character page is acting up today.)

Also, if you need any help on what he's supposed to look like in terms of body structure and colour, just see if you can make a pegasus pony version of this

As for stuff like the eyes the cutie mark, I'd like for you to refer to the OC post rather than the image itself. Leave him maneless, but give him a slightly frayed tail made out of copper wiring. For his pose, I'd like to have him leaping through the air at something with his wings spread out. PM if you need anymore details or if it's a bit too complicated., just so I can see it on my inbox button and remember that I posted there, I tend to forget sometimes. ^_^;

Hi Jester!!! I would love it if you could draw Britches for me, my over protected little rebel filly c: Have.u any more room for requests?

http://postimg.org/image/6x7528nhp/

Here's what she looks like, only..

Shadeyref.jpg

With these colours instead :)

Her cutie mark is a masquerade mask from a story she wrote

Thank yooh!! :D

• 2 months later...

Hello~ Would you mind drawing one of my ocs for me? The only problem is, I don't have/can't upload pictures right now, so I'll have to describe her... Is that okay?

She's a silver Pegasus with a long, wavy black mane and tail, splashes of rainbow paint on her hooves, green eyes, one lazy eye (so, pretty much derp eyes), a blue and white striped scarf, and a shiny umbreon cosplay hat (with the umbreon ears on it too). Her cutie mark is a black quill drawing a spiral. And that's Monochrome, my ponysona. :)

Thank you, and good day.