FiM items (which stores to get them in)

Sorry for the bad quality. My camera stinks, xD

There is certainly an art to taking photos with bad cameras. When I worked for an oil and gas company, I used a Nikon that seemed to be incapable of taking a bad picture. I took thousands, and the only ones I retook were those that I pointed at the wrong thing.

But, for a bad camera, here are some tips:

*Take in a well lit place

*Don't use a hi-iso setting. It sounds good, but you can't hardly go wrong avoiding it.

*Give the subject some space. There is a minimum distance for good pictures without a macro lens.

*Carefully frame the subject. Thinking about what is in the foreground and background will dramatically improve your photos instantly.

Does anypony know any good stores in Canada? I've gotten a sticker book in Wal-Mart. But my little cousin thought it was for her and used all the stickers when I wasn't there. ;_; I've checked Wal-Mart whenever I'm there, but haven't found anything. :sniff: I wish we had Hot Topic in Canada,

I went to a Target the other day. I couldn't find any trading cards.

BUT, I did find the Royal Wedding DVD! I heard recently that someone got it, but I kind of forgot until I was at the store. So I picked that up. There is a coupon on the front for $5 off a pony toy/product.

The toys were meh. I did see a box of the 8 pony crystal set, perhaps I will pick one up after this upcoming con. I think I saw the wedding set with the main six in dresses, and a variety of other sets. But no plushies!

I did find the cool sock set at Spencer's a couple weeks ago though. I haven't looked around for the new wallets at Hot Topic. I am trying to save money for con, dangit!

The one thing that bothered me about that blind bags at Target, that ALL the bags had been opened up, and nearly all the ponies were removed and snatched away from said bags. Grrr. :-|

I've heard whisperings in the ether that there is a new 2013 FiM calendar at Dollar Tree, using new vectors. I'll have to go investigate soon!

Edit:

Investigation complete! THEY HAD THEM! These look way more gorgeous than this year's calendar. I grabbed a stack of them! Finding new pony merch makes me a happy mare.

Front and back scans:

gcLQe.jpg

tPgU4.jpg

Your welcome!

But why exactly are you finding it funny? I myself noted that it had several possible meanings and awkward syntax, so I'm not sure which part is amusing you. : )

I found the notion funny because you were essentially recommending I get it first before she knew it existed and went out and bought it before I did. That's the jist I got from the comment.

And from that meaning, I found it funny. :smirk:

Went the dollar tree around these parts and nothing!

Also went to my TRU and there were no blind bags left! There was a little baby Spike!

Target close to my friends house had white celestial, shining armor/cadence, bridesmaid ponies, plushies, and the rainbow set of glittery figures which I picked up to make more jewelry with.

Went the dollar tree around these parts and nothing!

Also went to my TRU and there were no blind bags left! There was a little baby Spike!

Target close to my friends house had white celestial, shining armor/cadence, bridesmaid ponies, plushies, and the rainbow set of glittery figures which I picked up to make more jewelry with.

At Dollar Tree, the pony calendars are usually tightly nestled with other different calendars in boxes -- they're not all front and center, so you'll have to dig. Their primary color is a pastel yellow, so look for that on the spine.

I found the notion funny because you were essentially recommending I get it first before she knew it existed and went out and bought it before I did. That's the jist I got from the comment.

And from that meaning, I found it funny. :smirk:

Ah yes. More of a "before she discovers it and asks you for it" thing was going through my mind, but relatively similar.

I've heard whisperings in the ether that there is a new 2013 FiM calendar at Dollar Tree, using new vectors. I'll have to go investigate soon!

Edit:

Investigation complete! THEY HAD THEM! These look way more gorgeous than this year's calendar. I grabbed a stack of them! Finding new pony merch makes me a happy mare.

Front and back scans:

Aw man! I don't know where a Dollar Tree is around here. My town in AZ had one, which is where I picked up 2012 calendars.