FiM items (which stores to get them in)

You forgot to stamp me Rosewind. That was the last pillar lol...

I think you've hit all those pillars a long time ago, Silver...but if you insist! *licks her stamp then bops Silver on the head with it*

Yeah. There's also the robes, secret handshakes...secret milkshakes...mmmmm. secret...

Miss Angie Cakes posted this lovely video of how to make a delicious milkshake:

Back to the topic: Did anypony see Zecora preorders are happening at Toys R Us? I want a Derpy more though!

• Like 1

No I have not but now I wanna preorder!

Oh yeah, Rosewind, I was probably the most conspicuously dressed Brony there! I had my Animu Ponies shirt on, the Steampunk Buddies bag, and my giant Dash bag on my person! I had several people and even several participants in the meet ask me, "Where can I buy that?". I told them how to get one of them and brohoofed! It was absolutely divine!

Back to the topic: Did anypony see Zecora preorders are happening at Toys R Us? I want a Derpy more though!

Yeah. It's not a bad little figure, but she looks more like a foal than a full grown adult like she is in the show.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=13075562

I was 100% We Love Fine apparrel, Rosewind, until I put on the newly purchased wristband and belt. Even the other participants were telling me that my swag was god tier! Or words to that effect and that they were jelly!

Oh don't get me wrong. I really like the figure. She's cute. WAS very tempted to click on the pre-order, but not being much of a collector of anything, I'm pretty happy with what I did order. Got an official 'Cloudsdale' set. Wooh Gilda! And an unofficial DJ Pon-3 from Shapeways. Should be enough. :blah:

My shirt count stands at 5 shirts, 4 ordered direct from WeLoveFine and 1 that is made by WeLoveFine but purchased in Hot Topic. I have 15/24 Wave 1 Blind Bags, still missing Glitter Twiley and AJ to have all the cast ponies.

Boldly ventured into Hot Topic this past weekend. The lady cashier noticed my "BRONY" shirt and let me in on the new delivery of Brony wallets that arrived that morning. $16 and I was in possession of a Brony wallet! Best part? Got it before Equestria Daily ever knew about it...

*Hipster*

I unfortunately had to miss out on the seat belt belt. That was the whole reason I went in the first place, but getting a 20% cooler wallet was better than any silly belt, :smirk:

The 20% Cooler ID holder/wallet thingy? I've seen it before but wasn't at the HT in MoA...

Neigh, these're different. They're actual wallets. I kind of wish they'd use a different design motif (besides the black RD) on their other products.

• Like 1

Picked up the RD mini backpack today from Spencer's! It's glittery and has her DJ'ing. It cost $15 -- not bad, really!

The cashier said that they'll be getting a MLP shot glass set in soon, toddler clothes, and a blanket, though she's not sure when -- just those items are in the system.