FiM items (which stores to get them in)

I love my Super Target. Got my "Apple Family" set, Evil Dead 2 25th Anniversary Blu-Ray and some Sushi after work today. Was only missing the Apple Cider they sell there. I know who took it all!

:mad: Curse you Pinkie Pie!!!! :wail:

I snagged the Apple Family and Cloudsdale today too @ Target.

They also had Celestia/Armor/Twi and the pony rainbow thing.

Did you notice that these new molds are in two parts instead of one like they were in the first round of blind bags?

Look closely at Mac's head, or Gilda's head. Separate pieces. Ditto for the Cloudsdale pegasus' mane and tail.

I found the same sets as Scotchie at one Target, but two others I went to had nothing new. I wanted to find the Apple Family set, but have not seen it. I'm not sure if the molds are different, or if the QC is just not as tight for these as they are for the blind bags. Cadance and the Wonderbolt can barely stand, and Shining has 1 leg longer than the others.

In this past month, I've spent so much money on Pony. I've bought 4 blind bags, two of the 3-pack sets, 3 t-shirts, (1 from TrotCon 2 from welovefine) a set of cutie mark buttons for the mane 6, 2 one-day passes to TrotCon, 2 full passes to Canterlot Gardens, and the hotel reservations for CG...

I don't have a Super Target in my immediate vicinity. Online buying powers, ACTIVATED!

I purchased some other pony stuff through Toy Wiz.com..One of the three character sets and a pack 'o' pony cards.

I've got a trip to the Dells tomorrow, maybe I'll get my friends to take a little detour to a Super Target or something to get the trading cards/3 packs

^Ehhhh....no thanks. They look too cheap and ugly for me to partake in. Besides, I'm getting my Fluttershy plushie I won at BronyCon sometime around this week more likely than not.

I want those new posters SO BADLY! I don't care if it's Wal-Mart, I NEED those posters! Can you just up and buy them, or do you have to make a purchase of other MLP-related stuff to receive them for free?

My trip to the Mall today proved to be very productive. I was able to score a Fluttershy "yay" shirt, a Brony wristband, A pack of Pony trading cards and also TWO of the Walmart posters that Pixelkitties had gotten earlier in the week. I was not sure weather I had to buy them, as they had no barcode on them. I asked a Sales associate about them and she said they were free....wait a minute.... FREE?! :-o I didn't even have to buy anything! I just walked up and took two each! Suffice to say, I walked out with both the Villain and Season Two posters. Unfortunately the other two posters were absent.

QqxHz.jpg

• Like 1

Were those posters from Walmart or some other store?

I believe they are Wal-Mart exclusive.

Speaking of which, me and my best Brony buds of Pequannock are heading to Wal-Mart tomorrow to trek for these posters.

Will we succeed?

FIND OUT SAME THOTH TIME

SAME THOTH CHANNEL (Or thread, rather...)