Lyra Heartstrings (New blindbag ponies)

Whitehawke

Spa ponies might be getting their own molds soon.

It's hard to say if this is confirmed or not though. Still, if true, then things are really looking up for the merchandise side of the series.

4dd1a8ff.jpg

Oooh. I wouldn't mind getting a spa set if that was the case @_@. I like this mini mold best.

Yes, a spa set with sound chips. Put Rarity or Fluttershy near it and they make happy 'Squee' sounds. Place Rainbow Dash near it and she just curses at you, "NOPONY TOUCHES MAH HOOVES!" :!:

And now, Zecora joins the rumour train, as she has popped up on Ebay. Blind bag or miniature collection set? Who knows! I WANT IT!

$%28KGrHqR,%21j%21E+E7nsK3uBQE7SOsk%29%21~~60_12.JPG

Now I'm even sure we're getting more miniature collections. This is probably for some kind of Everfree set with Fluttershy. I imagine we'll be getting sets for the three remaining mane six ponies (Fluttershy, Rarity and Pinkie Pie).

Also, Zecora looks absolutely amazing. Want. :kissy:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm gonna snag 'em just for the really cool Zecroa..But as a Spa Set? You 'd think it would have been Rarity and Aloe along with Lotus? o_O

Yeah... I know. :|

Pinkie Pie and Zecora really don't say spa to me. Was totally expecting Rarity or Fluttershy as the mane six pony in the set.

Though I for one am kind of glad we didn't get both spa twins. Much rather have a separate unique mold than two of the same.

They're only on Taobao right now.

Also, Hoity Toity blindbag (?) popped up on ebay.

$T2eC16FHJG%21E9nm3pv9EBQIed,,5-g~~60_1.JPG

Yay! This has to mean we're getting a Rarity set! :D

Wonder who the other fashion elite pony in the set is? Photo Finish? Sapphire Shores? Fancy Pants? Fleur? So many great options...

Either way. Must buy all the miniature collection sets. :mad: