Lyra Heartstrings (New blindbag ponies)

Whitehawke

Hey Trixie, why are you running around naked!? For shame!

And it's a shame they didn't put her with a DVD copy of 'Boast Busters". That would have made sense. :shifty:

At least the character pics on the boxes -LOOK- like the characters. No recolored Twilight.

Heh. Those are really kind of awesome. I imagine they'll sell well. ;)

But yeah, Lesson Zero is an odd episode choice. Though Trixie and Lyra are characters who are big with bronies but wouldn't mean as much to children, so maybe that's the thought for going with the creepy psycho Twilight episode...?

Would have been cool if they could come with different episodes. Trixie with Boast Busters would make so much sense. :)

I wish I had access to these, but I have yet to find the blind bags in Australia...

I would love to get my hooves on Lyra Heartstrings and the mane 6, especially.

Does anypony find it poignant that Lyra comes with a little plastic photo frame with four of the Mane Six in it?

You'd think it would come with a tiny little picture of herself that you could tape to the Mane Six photo. Maybe over Pinkie Pie.

• 2 months later...

Oh, wow. Those molds look awesome! ;)

Though it does kind of suck that we'll have to color the manes ourselves... especially since I kind of suck at coloring.

Still I'd definitely consider buying ponies that look that good. :)

What's with all the little doodles on their bods? It's like they fell asleep at a party...... :-( :!: and somepony wandered over with a marker....heh-heh-heh.. :twisted:

Yeah, that's kind of weird. Wonder if that stuff comes off... :shock:

I'll just hope that now that they have the mold they use it for a non DIY Fluttershy. (I'd like a Twilight with appropriate mane too....)

Still haven't thought of a good way to give my brush-able Twi bangs like she deserves.

:-o Except... not Earth pony. :/

Cut off the wings? That's kind of grim, actually...

(I'd like a Twilight with appropriate mane too....)

Still haven't thought of a good way to give my brush-able Twi bangs like she deserves.

I think there's some tutorials floating around out yonder on how to do that!

• Like 1

I am surprised that Lyra ones don't have attachable hands<snicker>

On other hoof...doesn't 'Lulamoon' part also came from the fandom? I encountered it in some fanfic many months ago....not quite sure.

And call me picky but I don't quite like this figures....Guess it's my own expectations, and even can see why myself (three shelfs of Gundams and other models) so I don't count.

I think Lulamoon might come from her cutie mark, It has a crescent on it. Also the Ursa had a crescent on it as well if my memory is correct. It seems to be fitting into a theme and the name goes along with it. Just throwing my two bits out there. :/

Spa ponies might be getting their own molds soon.

It's hard to say if this is confirmed or not though. Still, if true, then things are really looking up for the merchandise side of the series.

4dd1a8ff.jpg

If I were to guess, if this is real, it's probably from a miniature collection set. Probably titled Ponyville Spa and coming with both Spa Ponies and Rarity.

Saphire Shores is actually an older pony name that Hasbro still has the licence too, so that might explain her being a unicorn.

These minis are really adorable, I live within walking distance of a Toys R Us so I usually pick up one mini a week. (We use them for D&D and other games) I'm really impressed with the quality of them.