Ponyhoof on Facebook

MyLittlePonyTales

Alright, so my friend on Facebook just posted a pic of what this has done to his Facebook and gave a link. Check out Ponyhoof: http://www.facebook.com/ponyhoof on Facebook.

Ponyhoof is a browser extension that ponifies Facebook by adding a theme and replacing various terms (such as Like -> Brohoof). Works for Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox!

Also, it takes 'What's on your mind?' from the status bar and makes it say 'What lessons in friendship have you learned today?' (This is what my friend had a pic of.)

Not sure what else it may do, but I am about to download!

• Like 1

It changes your background to the color of the pony you choose, makes the 'Friend Request' notification a pony head, 'Messages' notification into a feeding trough(?), and 'Notifications' into a Cutie Mark. Also changes 'Like' to Brohoof, calls 'Notifications' Sparks, and the chat says Whinny. In general, it makes Facebook about 20% cooler, or thereabouts.

I think it's just for you. I hope so, anyway. Didn't even cross my mind. :-|

Yeah, let me know when you figure it out. I am interested in exploring it, but not if it means my professionally spartan looking site shows ponies when a company looks me up.

• Like 1

Yeah, let me know when you figure it out. I am interested in exploring it, but not if it means my professionally spartan looking site shows ponies when a company looks me up.

LOL. I'd get a call from my dad. "What's all this pony stuff on your facebook, son?"

I am running it and I can tell you that only you can see the changes as it is a plugin, it would require everpony to have it if they went to your page. But since it doesn't that just means only you can see the changes. Currently got my setting on AppleJack (Of course >.>) and I must say it brings a whole new pony feel to Facebook rather then just spamming my pictures everywhere =P

it is really the subtle things that get me, like instead of 'Add a note' it says 'Take a Note' and such.

Mostly just little show references here and there...but I love them all.

• Like 1