The Walking Dead Season Finale

Any fans of AMC's The Walking Dead around here? Because last night's season finale was bucking insane! An entire army of walkers overrunning the farm, two people eaten alive, Andrea being rescued by a hooded katana-wielding badass... Yeah, this show just reached a whole new level of awesome and ended this season on a high note. Anypony else have any thoughts on it at all?

I haven't seen much of season two but as long as daryl hershel or glen aren't dead I'm fine.I'm thinkin of makin a crossover of The walking dead and MLP fanfic.

I've actually thought of doing that too, only I wouldn't exactly call it a crossover, more like just having the same premise set in a Equestria, with maybe some ponified version of the characters from the show along with the Mane 6. I think that the overall theme of the show and the comics about keeping ones humanity while the world falls apart has potential for a similar story in Equestria. Like for example, how much relevence do the elements of harmony have when all of Equestria is full of flesh-eating monsters and survivors who are willing to become monsters themselves to live another day. I think this would make for a rather interesting story.

I thought the season ended on a very high note indeed. I would LOVE to take part in a Walking Dead/MLP crossover. My patience for Rick's son was growing short, as he kept doing stupid things that put himself and others in danger.

I've actually thought of doing that too, only I wouldn't exactly call it a crossover, more like just having the same premise set in a Equestria, with maybe some ponified version of the characters from the show along with the Mane 6. I think that the overall theme of the show and the comics about keeping ones humanity while the world falls apart has potential for a similar story in Equestria. Like for example, how much relevence do the elements of harmony have when all of Equestria is full of flesh-eating monsters and survivors who are willing to become monsters themselves to live another day. I think this would make for a rather interesting story.

I thinking the mane six being transported to thier world and they just have to deal with these pastel ponies following them around but going for more of a funny approach instead of scary.

Exactly right. Having to wait like 7 months is going to feel just like waiting for the next episode of MLP:FIM if it came out in the fall too. Makes me feel like reading the comics so I can find outt what is going to happen and what may happen in the Jail. I wonder if they still have plans to go to Fort.

Yes they did say that but Rick killed them minutes later. They could've been lying about the Fort and it could possibly be doing better then the two had told Rick, Hershel and Glen. The prison and the zombie collector girl are going to be very interesting when S3 comes out in fall. Anyone think Laurie still preg? I mean, she was in car accident.