Fanfic Help Poll .(READ TEXT BEFORE ANSWERING)

Bronynumber299

Fanfic help  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Murderer for Gorefic?

• Applejack
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Fluttershy
    • Pinkie Pie
    • CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS?????
    • Cloud Chaser
  2. 2. Sadfic Star

• Applejack
    • Rainbow Dash(ie)
    • Rarity
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Fluttershy
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Carrot Top
    • Flitter
  3. 3. Clopfic Star (Oh God)

• Applejack
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Fluttershy
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Colgate
    • Flitter

Hello hello.Yes I have problems but that aside.I need you to answer those questions/\.Okay?Know.I need your help with some starring characters plus I'm going to give an update.It will help and I will put everyponies answers into recongition.So GO!!!!

Okay did you have fun?Good! Anyway You voted on the character for gorefic sadfic and clopfic.All mane six too! Now for the update.I will be writing a gorefic a sadfic and a clopfic just to get it out of my system.Then either before or after I will wright a shipfic starring my OC Rainy Splash and Rainbow Dash(Rainy Dash.).I might write a sequel to Scootaloo's Shrine read number one first.Um hmmm sorry brain is not working wait a sec.............Oh yea!!!!That idea for the episode with Rarity RD and Twilight is CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!Thats it for now thanks for the help.

I'm sorry but I thought it would be an interesting twist.

oh I could very well see some of their shenanigans accidentally getting a pony hurt/killed, they do some crazy things (like AB deciding to try flying...) I just saw an opportunity to make a funny image for it :D

It would be interesting to make the CMC accidental murderers like how Maggie shot Mr.Burns (Simpsons), but that's just me rambling

No It won't be accidental I'm more twisted than that I mean come on what strikes more fear into a mans heart than a little filly covered in blood holding a knife in her mouth.

Hello guys I still need some votes buuut I will tell the winners for Gorefic and for Clopfic:Gorefic is CMC!!!!!!!!Clopfic is Pinkie Pie.But I still need one vote to tip the scale on the sadfic it's tied between Pinkie Pie and Twilight I really would rather Twilight though.