*Shades eyes after crawling out from under a rock.*

Twimsy

Woahey! Jeez, I wonder if anyone remembers a user named "Vintage" who lurked around a little less than a year ago. :3 Well, that was me! And here I am again, starting fresh and hoping to come back to the old stomping grounds, if you guys will have me.

For those who don't remember/know me, hello to you too! I am just a 20-something ladyperson living in an apartment with le boyfriend and two ferrets. In my spare time I like to draw, write and bake. I'd like to go back to college at some point soon for acting or writing, maybe.

I found the site a whiiile back, I think on Google while looking for My Little Pony RP forums. *Nerrrd.*

I became a fan of MLP:FiM after watching a few episodes of the first season - I was afraid I wasn't going to like it as well as I liked the original show when I was little, but I was really impressed. Needless to say, I think pastel-colored equestrians have that effect on people.

My favorite main cast pony?

...*Stares at miniature collection of Pinkies kept on desk.*

...Raaaarity...?

No, I wubs Pinkie the most, although I do like Rarity and Fluttershy, too.

Edited by Twimsy

My goodness - WHY CAN'T I HOLD ALL THESE HELLOS. You guys know how to make a girl feel welcome! <3

All of the Pinkie-ness pleases me in ways. Ways that remind me that I need to continue making my way through the second season. D'oh. :B

Well now, I may be new here as well, but that doesn't mean I can't greet with the best of them!

Welcome, enjoy your stay, and stay out of staring contests with a cockatrice. They tend to end badly.