Hello

Laina

About Myself: Hello everyone, call me Laina. I used to live abouts the United States but have recently since moved on to New Zealand. In my free time I enjoy horseback riding, knitting, baking, gardening, hobby farming, reading, playing games on this hurr computer, and hiking. I've also become an avid birdwatcher since the move.

How I found Canterlot.com: I googled "My Little Pony Friendship is Magic roleplay" and this was the first thing that popped up.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I heard about the show from a friend around the time it first came out. I didn't have the Hub so I keep up with episodes thanks to YouTube.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy,Twilight Sparkle
I'm not much of a talker as I'm always afraid I'll say something stupid, completely embarrass myself, and forever be shamed on the site. I've left quite a few roleplaying sites as I was afraid I'd done something stupid. I'm very non-confrontational and prefer a nice, laid back atmosphere.

Hey Laina!

I think you'll find here the laid-back, welcoming atmosphere you're looking for. Just see above if you doubt me!

There's a genuine attitude of encouragement and gentility here. Looking forward to seeing you around the forums, and perhaps in some RP.

I'm afraid you're not allowed to leave. Service is mandatory, and you've been drafted. Welcome to the rest of your li- Canterlot.

Welcome to the forums, my friend! Also, don't worry about sayin' something stupid! Why I always do something stupid before and after I get up in the morning. But you know, I'm not ashamed of my stupid moments. Everyone has them and ya just gotta take 'em in stride, right?