Fallout Equestria Crossover Project

Well, since it might be awhile before a mod takes a peek at my app, I was wondering if anypony here was willing to take a look at it and perhaps give me some tips or pointers as to what I might need to change.

Preemptive strike and all that.

Okay guys, here's a suggestion. For the RP I'm gonna start, it will be sort of like our introductory stories into the world of Fallout Equestria. This way, it will give us different perspectives on our character backgrounds which should help us later when we start our own FoE RP threads. My character has been approved. I'll start this introductory thread in a few hours or tomorrow.

I'm glad to see this project finally moving along. FoE is such a diverse and exciting universe to RP in. Looking forward to RPing with you all!

Well, since it might be awhile before a mod takes a peek at my app, I was wondering if anypony here was willing to take a look at it and perhaps give me some tips or pointers as to what I might need to change.

Preemptive strike and all that.

I'll go have a look in a few hours.

Thread is up: Fallout Equestria: The Canterlot Chronicles

This is just an introductory sort of thread for us to play with. We don't necessarily need to interact with our OCs for now but if you guys would like to then go ahead. My first post is just a little something about the life of my OC and how she spent it around the Manehattan ruins. Please feel free to post in no order.

For now, we're keeping that topic kiddie friendly so its not in the R-18 section. But this will depend on other threads that you guys are willing to start.

I have written out what I hope to be the first of many RPs related to the Fallout Equestria project that Xiee thought up.

Its in the 18+ Free Role Play forum.

I wrote it with the intention of it being a sort of like side-quest, similar to what you find during random encounters in the game. Anypony is welcomed to join, if and only you are well aware of what the Fallout universe, not just Fallout Equestria, is like. By this I mean that, although there are many good ponies carrying out good deeds for the sake of betterment, certain elements encountered will not be pleasant.

With that though, I welcome ya'll to join in. That there is your invite :P

[Fallout Equestria] Walking The Line [iNVITE ONLY]

Edit - The first post is long mainly so that I could set up the events leading up to the setting of the RP.

I have written out what I hope to be the first of many RPs related to the Fallout Equestria project that Xiee thought up.

Its in the 18+ Free Role Play forum.

I wrote it with the intention of it being a sort of like side-quest, similar to what you find during random encounters in the game. Anypony is welcomed to join, if and only you are well aware of what the Fallout universe, not just Fallout Equestria, is like. By this I mean that, although there are many good ponies carrying out good deeds for the sake of betterment, certain elements encountered will not be pleasant.

With that though, I welcome ya'll to join in. That there is your invite :P

[Fallout Equestria] Walking The Line [iNVITE ONLY]

Edit - The first post is long mainly so that I could set up the events leading up to the setting of the RP.

Lol you beat me to it. I was making sort of a side quest RP like this. I might join in this RP since your location is so close to Tenpony Tower, can't pass up a good RP!

Yes its open to anyone. But keep it kiddie friendly. I meant for that thread to be like an opener for everything else FoE related. I'll prolly be starting a new R-18 thread soon after I've decided what sort of story I would want lol. Chonico already has one in the R-18 section. Lots of weapon fire and explosions >_<...

Yes its open to anyone. But keep it kiddie friendly. I meant for that thread to be like an opener for everything else FoE related. I'll prolly be starting a new R-18 thread soon after I've decided what sort of story I would want lol. Chonico already has one in the R-18 section. Lots of weapon fire and explosions >_<...

Well, in the game that's all you hear while walking around. Gunfire and explosions off in the distance. Now we know why... There's a socially challenged Paladin off blowing up raiders :mad:

Still a little ways away from Friendship City... Can't think of an excuse for Grippoint to be out there, really xD

Think I'll sit this one out for now. We'll see.

Started a new thread.

The Stable

It's basically about jumping into a potentially undiscovered Stable (Vault in Fallout) and exploring its insides for Tech and other stuff. My OC is looking for "Ponies for hire" to accompany her into this stable. She's looking for those good in hacking teminals, picking locks and possibly bodyguards. Hope this pokes the interest out of some of you.

Oh when you team up with my OC Keen, you get the companion perk "Not a cap in sight". This enables you to get a higher amount of bottle caps from containers, boxes and other places that you've searched for.

okay, I've been reading Fallout Equestria and like the Fallout lore in general, one problem. I'd absolutely love to join the RPs and the threads, but since they're posted in the 18+ for gore and violence I didn't know if I could join or not, seeing as I'm only 16. Is the 18+ thing posted as more of a warning for anyone that doesn't want to do anything grimdark, or would I really have to wait 2 years before joining, hoping that Canterlot.com is still around then. I mean, I've played Fallout and read the Fanfics, so I know what to expect.

okay, I've been reading Fallout Equestria and like the Fallout lore in general, one problem. I'd absolutely love to join the RPs and the threads, but since they're posted in the 18+ for gore and violence I didn't know if I could join or not, seeing as I'm only 16. Is the 18+ thing posted as more of a warning for anyone that doesn't want to do anything grimdark, or would I really have to wait 2 years before joining, hoping that Canterlot.com is still around then. I mean, I've played Fallout and read the Fanfics, so I know what to expect.

I'd like to join in here and say that I am literally in the exact same position.

When you click the 18+ section, there's a disclaimer that pops up. I don't remember it, being 19 so I just clicked through, but it may answer your question. Otherwise, pop into the IRC for a quick answer from the modstaff.

It says I can't go through without being 18+ pretty much, though I could always click through and ignore it. I'd never do that without some sort of permission first, seeing as it'd be violating the rules and could get me in trouble.

I don't really think they care, I think they just put that there as a warning, as I've been in the Dusty's pub thread a few times and never was in trouble, I just never tried to post.

It says I can't go through without being 18+ pretty much, though I could always click through and ignore it. I'd never do that without some sort of permission first, seeing as it'd be violating the rules and could get me in trouble.

We have a non 18+ RP going on. FoE doesn't always have to be 18+

http://www.canterlot...lot-chronicles/

Also if you can wait. I have another FoE RP in the works that I plan to put in the the regular crossovers section and not 18+. Should be up in a few days.

We have a non 18+ RP going on. FoE doesn't always have to be 18+

http://www.canterlot...lot-chronicles/

Also if you can wait. I have another FoE RP in the works that I plan to put in the the regular crossovers section and not 18+. Should be up in a few days.

Yeah, I was hesitant to create an app and hop into the other non-mature content one because it seemed really inactive

Will we need an "official" app, or can we just pm it to you?

Yes please do create your crossover app and feel free to jump in. Crossover apps are easily accepted and assessed unlike the Mane RP ones. It shouldn't be too difficult.

Yeah, I was hesitant to create an app and hop into the other non-mature content one because it seemed really inactive

The inactive one was more of an introductory thing for our characters so that people who read it will get the sense of who we are. If things go well and I have my new crossover app accepted today, I'll be posting the new FoE thread tomorrow.

I had a character idea for an escaped slave colt who was especially good at being stealthy and stealing things... has anypony else made a sort of stealth character already? because having two of the same would be kinda uninteresting...

We have an Enclave Pegasus who specializes in stealth I think, one of Imagination's OCs.... and also one of my OCs, a Griffon Mercenary who also specializes in stealth. But don't let that deter you, go ahead and app what you think you like best. ;-)