Fallout Equestria Crossover Project

Here is what I have so far:

Rp: Crossover

Name: Six (formerly Shorty, before that Cupcake)

Sex: Male

Species: Unicorn

Physique: Small and short. Six is pretty weak, He knows almost no spells (levitate and flash, that is it), and doesn’t even try to keep more than a week’s worth of food, medical supplies, and ammo for his only gun, Six of Spades.

Here is what I have so far:

Rp: Crossover

Name: Six (formerly Shorty, before that Cupcake)

Physique: Small and short. Six is pretty weak, He knows almost no spells (levitate and flash, that is it), and doesn’t even try to keep more than a week’s worth of food, medical supplies, and ammo for his only gun, Six of Spades.

Sweet! Lets keep it rolling. Hope you get to finish your app soon. I might start a new thread tomorrow once my other app gets approved. Also make sure that the RP type is "Crossover - Fallout Equestria" so that others will notice that we have an FoE thing going around the forum. ;)

Also update, I posted the current character list on the first page. So far there are 8 accepted apps, please do notify me once you have your OCs approved so I can add you to the list.

Alright, here is the real thing, any critiques before I post this in the apps section?:

Rp: Fallout: Equestria Crossover

Name: Six

Eye Color: A boring dark brown

Coat Color: Solid black

Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style: Long, unkempt mane and a short, shaggy tail. Both are red.

Cutie Mark: A wide open book with a bookmark covering part of a page.

Origin/residence: Born in the wastes/lived in the Ponyville raider encampment. Now on the run, heading to Friendship City.

Motivation: Six, like most in the Equestrian Wasteland, is motivated mainly by survival, but another goal of his is settling down, creating a library for his collection of books. At the moment everything takes a backseat to getting Mill back home to Friendship City.

Likes: Books, pre-war money, his lucky Twilight Sparkle bookmark (“READ READ READ!”), and apple cakes

Dislikes: Raiders, thieves, slavers, anything he sees on the dark side of the moral scale

S.P.E.C.I.A.L:

Strength - 2

Perception - 8

Endurance - 3

Charisma - 8

Intelligence -9

Agility - 7

Luck-3

Skills:

Firearms - 70

Stealth - 50

Explosives - 20

Repair - 100

Speech - 40

Barter - 30

Science - 100

Medicine - 80

Unarmed - 15

Melee – 15

Perks:

-Travel Light: Run 10% faster with light/no armor

-Jury Rigging: Fix an item with a similar one

-Purge: The evil that exists in Equestria must be stopped. 30% damage increase to enemies who attack first.

-Nerd: Books are your life, so here is a reward. +5 to Science and Medicine

-Book Worm: Double the skill points earned whenever a book is read.

Perks (party):

-Light sleeper: The need to protect others makes you extremely wary. It is almost impossible to be snuck up to.

Inventory:

-Sheriff’s duster with an easy to open holster (looted from a corpse back in Six’s raiding days)

-Four healing potions

-Six-o-Spades, a six shooter with a custom spade engraved on its handle and a scope

Mill’s inventory:

-Sawed-off shotgun looted from one of the raiders Six killed.

Character information:

History- Six grew up with books. His real father was an avid reader and collector of especially rare copies of books. By the time Six was kidnapped and his father killed, he could read nearly any book brought to him. From age seven to age nineteen, six lived with the raiders; hunted with them, but refused to kill innocents for them (the farthest he went was looting the corpses). While most of the raiders were out on their final attack, Six was finishing a book about a knight that sacrificed himself to save a princess. At first Six ignored the ending and just treated it as a sad ending, but then Mill showed up.

Mill was the only captured survivor of the raider’s attack; everypony else had either been killed or escaped. Upon seeing Mill, something in Six’s mind just… broke, and he attacked the raiders in a blind rage, killing three of them, freeing Mill, and escaping.

Cutie mark story- Six got his cutie mark after his sixth year with the raiders. Not much of a story, all he did was keep the raiders from burning Twilight Sparkle’s library by convincing them it was a great sniper post. Coincidentally, he found the Twilight Sparkle bookmark later that day.

Flaws- Six is paranoid, he always seeing a knife in the shadows. Sleep comes to him with difficulty, and even when it does come the slightest noise would wake him. He is not very social, living with nothing but books and raiders can have that effect. He is also overprotective, making sure that Mill stays in his sight.

Personality- Six is protective and paranoid. Books to him are like memory orbs to everypony else, if he is lost in one, he may stay lost for a while. He has an interest in the history of the Equestrian Wasteland, wanting to uncover the “mystery” of what happened to create the rampant anarchy across the land.

If a bunch of ponies are making stealth based characters then I don't really wanna do the same thing. I like to balance the party, like in D&D XD

Don't worry, I have plenty of other character ideas, like for a medic or for a tank. or for a tank medic :/

Edit: Also, do we have to use set perks from a list, or do we come up with different ones?

Alright, here is the real thing, any critiques before I post this in the apps section?:

Looking good. We need more Science ponies for FoE.

Edit: Also, do we have to use set perks from a list, or do we come up with different ones?

Most of the perks in our apps come from the FoE Wiki. You can choose some from here:

LiittlePip's Perks - http://falloutequestria.wikia.com/wiki/Perks

Blackjack's Perks - http://falloutequestria.wikia.com/wiki/Perks_%28Project_Horizons%29

This is what my character will look like, I might color it later. Just as I said before, he'll be based around heavy combat with big guns and explosives, and will be very good with melee weapons and hand to hand combat for closer quarters. He uses his magic mostly for healing and swinging around his sledge hammer, but if he needs to use his mouth to hold a weapon he can. He's sort of a pack mule as well, considering he doesn't have the best scavving skills (low lockpick and science) he has to carry around most of what he needs with him.

141pq82.jpg

Feel free to tell me what you think of his appearance. I wanted to post it up here tonight considering the actual character will take a bit to write up. Also, any name suggestions? I'm kinda bad at naming things :blush:

This is what my character will look like, I might color it later. Just as I said before, he'll be based around heavy combat with big guns and explosives, and will be very good with melee weapons and hand to hand combat for closer quarters. He uses his magic mostly for healing and swinging around his sledge hammer, but if he needs to use his mouth to hold a weapon he can. He's sort of a pack mule as well, considering he doesn't have the best scavving skills (low lockpick and science) he has to carry around most of what he needs with him.

141pq82.jpg

Feel free to tell me what you think of his appearance. I wanted to post it up here tonight considering the actual character will take a bit to write up. Also, any name suggestions? I'm kinda bad at naming things :blush:

Wow.

Our characters are total opposites, aren't they?

141pq82.jpg

I'm diggin' your char. The chaingun is a nice touch. I guess your only possible equal in firepower would be Chonico's Steel Ranger. :D

I figured with a bunch of stealth characters we'd need a bit of a foil play style. I mean, in a firefight you'd want a big medic running around to help everypony

I meant that mine is a weakling that isn't really much of a help in a firefight, and yours... Has a chaingun.

Yes, yes he does :I

Edit: This is just what I have for a character, his character summary will come tomorrow when I'm not so tired and can piece together an interesting backstory

Roleplay Type:

Crossover - Fallout: Equestria

Name:

Sex:

Male

Stallion

Species:

Unicorn

Appearance:

141pq82.jpg

Physique:

Huge

Cutie Mark:

A red cross with an explosion behind it.

Origin/Residence:

Lived his whole life on the wastes, only settled down once and tried to farm, but had to keep traveling after slavers attacked.

He does odd jobs and random tasks for ponies around the wastes, usually staying somewhere near Tenpony Tower and the Manehattan ruins since there is always somepony at the tower wanting something done.

Motivation:

Helping everypony he can and being generally charitable, keeping the attitude that if you’re generous to somepny then they’ll be more generous to others in the future

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.:

Strength- 10

Perception- 5

Endurance-10

Charisma- 2

Intelligence- 8 (+1)

Agility- 4

Luck- 1

Skills:

Big Guns-100

Stealth-19

Explosives - 80

Lockpicking - 36

Repair - 67

Speech - 14

Barter - 10

Science - 25

Medicine - 92

Unarmed – 68

Melee - 89

Perks (Individual):

Organizer - You are efficient at arranging your inventory in general. This makes it much easier to carry that little extra you’ve always needed. Items with a weight of two or less are considered to weigh half as much for you.

Tough Hide (3) - The brutal experiences of the Equestrian Wasteland have hardened you. You gain +3 to Damage Threshold for each level of this perk you take.

Intense Training – Your experience in the wastes has added 1 to your intelligence.

Doctor’s Orders – Gives unique dialogue options when talking to an injured pony. Allows you to replace speech skill with medicine skill in these special situations, using you’re medical knowledge to your advantage in the conversation.

Overkill – Explosions and large caliber bullets deal 20% more damage and cripple enemies easier.

Battlefield Medic – You’re experiences on the battlefield have greatly improved your medical skills. 10 bonus to medicine and it’s easier to heal teammates while under fire.

Perks (Party):

Endure – Hang in there! Whenever a part member drops below 5% health they’re able to hold out longer, giving you more of an opportunity to heal them.

Inventory:

Heavy Combat Armor (custom)

Minigun, sledgehammer, various grenades and mines

health poultices, healing bandages, painkillers, anesthetics, thread and needle

Random but useful scrap, he usually has some with him because he needs it to sell, something along the lines of electrical components and machine parts.

Did I do the format right?

Yes, yes he does :I

Edit: This is just what I have for a character, his character summary will come tomorrow when I'm not so tired and can piece together an interesting backstory

Roleplay Type:

Crossover - Fallout: Equestria

Name:

Sex:

Male

Stallion

Species:

Unicorn

Appearance:

141pq82.jpg

Physique:

Huge

Cutie Mark:

A red cross with an explosion behind it.

Origin/Residence:

Lived his whole life on the wastes, only settled down once and tried to farm, but had to keep traveling after slavers attacked.

He does odd jobs and random tasks for ponies around the wastes, usually staying somewhere near Tenpony Tower and the Manehattan ruins since there is always somepony at the tower wanting something done.

Motivation:

Helping everypony he can and being generally charitable, keeping the attitude that if you’re generous to somepny then they’ll be more generous to others in the future

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.:

Strength- 10

Perception- 5

Endurance-10

Charisma- 2

Intelligence- 8 (+1)

Agility- 4

Luck- 1

Skills:

Big Guns-100

Stealth-19

Explosives - 80

Lockpicking - 36

Repair - 67

Speech - 14

Barter - 10

Science - 25

Medicine - 92

Unarmed – 68

Melee - 89

Perks (Individual):

Organizer - You are efficient at arranging your inventory in general. This makes it much easier to carry that little extra you’ve always needed. Items with a weight of two or less are considered to weigh half as much for you.

Tough Hide (3) - The brutal experiences of the Equestrian Wasteland have hardened you. You gain +3 to Damage Threshold for each level of this perk you take.

Intense Training – Your experience in the wastes has added 1 to your intelligence.

Doctor’s Orders – Gives unique dialogue options when talking to an injured pony. Allows you to replace speech skill with medicine skill in these special situations, using you’re medical knowledge to your advantage in the conversation.

Overkill – Explosions and large caliber bullets deal 20% more damage and cripple enemies easier.

Battlefield Medic – You’re experiences on the battlefield have greatly improved your medical skills. 10 bonus to medicine and it’s easier to heal teammates while under fire.

Perks (Party):

Endure – Hang in there! Whenever a part member drops below 5% health they’re able to hold out longer, giving you more of an opportunity to heal them.

Inventory:

Heavy Combat Armor (custom)

Minigun, sledgehammer, various grenades and mines

health poultices, healing bandages, painkillers, anesthetics, thread and needle

Random but useful scrap, he usually has some with him because he needs it to sell, something along the lines of electrical components and machine parts.

Did I do the format right?

Looks good.

Okay guys I'm done with my other app. Who wants to join a mercenary Griffon on an RP? I'll be starting one later in the day or tomorrow. This time it won't be 18+.

Well, I just got my second character approved and threw him into the Stable RP on the +18. He's more of a campy character than my Steel Ranger so I'm sure he'd be okay anywhere. And he's traveling so he's not really bound to any specific place.

Ugh... tired today... had to go out and do some important errands. I'll try starting the new thread tomorrow. @_@

Okay... had to do some important stuff but I'll have the new FoE RP with my griffon up in 2 or 3 hours.