Fallout Equestria Crossover Project

Hrrrm. I might join Steel Factor. Although I think I'll let that sit until a better time comes around for me to join. Maybe when you're actually doing the invasion or something. Since Brute wasn't on the ship/hover-car/thing, and she is far too un-sneaky for her to have been hiding this entire time, there's nothing nice for me to work with. Also, since I doubt the Rangers would just let any griffon into their base, I'll wait until you guys leave the base.

As for my idea... I still got nothing. Give me a little more time on that one. Still need to mull some things over in my head before starting anything. I want it to be something more meaningful than just a "dungeon crawl" if you get my drift. Like, if not a recurring villain, than at least a memorable leader or something.

Well It im assuming unit is doing real life things since he hasnt replied in my thread yet.

• 3 weeks later...

Hrrrm. I might join Steel Factor. Although I think I'll let that sit until a better time comes around for me to join. Maybe when you're actually doing the invasion or something. Since Brute wasn't on the ship/hover-car/thing, and she is far too un-sneaky for her to have been hiding this entire time, there's nothing nice for me to work with. Also, since I doubt the Rangers would just let any griffon into their base, I'll wait until you guys leave the base.

As for my idea... I still got nothing. Give me a little more time on that one. Still need to mull some things over in my head before starting anything. I want it to be something more meaningful than just a "dungeon crawl" if you get my drift. Like, if not a recurring villain, than at least a memorable leader or something.

They have no problem with griffons, just the commonwealth griffons and all of their agents have advanced cybernetics, cybergriffons are the only griffons they are very weary of. They let Arik come with them, and he is a cyber griffon, so they are still on the side of logical thinking on the subject, they don't jump to conclusions and stay set in their ways.

Anyways they are in they the city restocking, resting, etc...Star Paladin is waiting for any new mercs.

• 4 weeks later...

Okay. It's been a long time coming, but the new season gave me an idea.

I'll make it all fancy and a separate OOC if there's interest, but the basic concept is that your character hears about some mysterious magic coming from the north. Nobody knows exactly what the magic entails, but it's dangerous as all heck to go looking for it. Supposedly, whatever it is, it's ridiculously powerful. Like, "the Elements of Harmony don't got nothing on this" powerful. Being the adventurer you character is (See: Does stupid stuff for money), he/she/it decides to investigate for whatever reason. (See: Does stupid stuff for money)

I have an idea on how I want the story to go (I plan on it being a longish one), so I will be acting as a DM a bit (kinda like TotalEclipse is doing for Steel Factor) so I can point you in the right direction, and do other DM-y stuff. Although when combat rolls around, I won't be playing the enemies. I'm here to provide scenery and story, and be the railroader so you guys go the places I want you to.

What are your thoughts?

Okay. It's been a long time coming, but the new season gave me an idea.

I'll make it all fancy and a separate OOC if there's interest, but the basic concept is that your character hears about some mysterious magic coming from the north. Nobody knows exactly what the magic entails, but it's dangerous as all heck to go looking for it. Supposedly, whatever it is, it's ridiculously powerful. Like, "the Elements of Harmony don't got nothing on this" powerful. Being the adventurer you character is (See: Does stupid stuff for money), he/she/it decides to investigate for whatever reason. (See: Does stupid stuff for money)

I have an idea on how I want the story to go (I plan on it being a longish one), so I will be acting as a DM a bit (kinda like TotalEclipse is doing for Steel Factor) so I can point you in the right direction, and do other DM-y stuff. Although when combat rolls around, I won't be playing the enemies. I'm here to provide scenery and story, and be the railroader so you guys go the places I want you to.

What are your thoughts?

I'm definitely down for more FoE RP. Sounds interesting.

Though you may have to actually PM everyone else since like im the only one following this thread.

• 2 weeks later...

it seems intresting

... Mind if I ask what seems interesting? My specific idea, or the Fallout Equestria RP as a whole?

Because if it's my idea specifically, then I'm going to go ahead and make the OOC thread and the actual RP thread. I want to do more FoE stuff.

*arm flailing* Woo hoo! Moar people interested!

Alright, Imagination, I assume you already have a character, and I know Total already has one, and I have one too. Once the OOC is up, would you both kindly link me to the characters you're going to be using?

Normally, right now would be when I make the OOC and start the RP thread, but there's two problems with that.

1: I don't have a cool name for it right now.

2: It's midnight, and I have stuff I need to do tomorrow/later today that I kinda need to be awake for.

So, sorry guys, but we're gonna start tomorrow. I Pinkie Pie swear that, tomorrow, as soon as I can remember, I'll start this bad boy up.

• 3 months later...

Most of them do. It's really sad, some of them have a really strong start, even ones with just two people in it. But they just keep dying before they really pick up. It'd be nice to be able to pick an rp from this particular crossover and stick with it, but they just stop after enough delays.

One pops up around here every now and then, but most of them don't last long, from my experience.