Netflix

Hehe, Yup! found that out yesterday... Actually i saw the post on Facebook, and i was all like "GASP! OMG! I can't believe it finally happened! I'm gonna go check it out right n- waaaaiiiiit a minute... it's april fools day...Hold up a second i think i'm being tricked here... *checks netflix* GAAAAASSSSP! IT"S TRUUUUUUEEEE! =D "

I found my own reaction quite funny... To be honest i'm showing my support for the show by playing the show in the background all the time now... i'm guessing the more people watch it on netflix the more profit they get... so i'm trying to play it as often as possible to help them out ^^

Welp that the last excuse my best friend has now. He told me he couldnt watch ponies till it came on netflix bc his PC broke lol

I'm glad it's up on Netflix, so pony is available for more people to see in a legit form. I personally tried Netflix a while ago, and could not justify the cost based on how little I was using it -- plus it didn't really seem to be adding anything interesting to its library at the time.

Good news is good, though!

I'm glad it's up on Netflix, so pony is available for more people to see in a legit form. I personally tried Netflix a while ago, and could not justify the cost based on how little I was using it -- plus it didn't really seem to be adding anything interesting to its library at the time.

Good news is good, though!

I think you should get back in the saddle and try it out again. The instant stream is really good for a bunch of TV series'. Mythbusters, Pawnstars, Supernatural, Dr Who, MLP of course, lots of anime, Warehouse 13, and Sherlock. not to mention a bunch of classic movies to enjoy. If you want i know a code for a free month (or week?... i'm pretty sure it's month...) If you'd like.

Just in time! My roommate and I are ditching cable because it's too expensive and getting Netflix instead. Only problem is, can other people see what you viewed on a shared account? I'd rather not have him find out that I watch the show that way. I'm still not sure if I should try to introduce him or not. :(

Just in time! My roommate and I are ditching cable because it's too expensive and getting Netflix instead. Only problem is, can other people see what you viewed on a shared account? I'd rather not have him find out that I watch the show that way. I'm still not sure if I should try to introduce him or not. :-(

That actually seems like a low key way to introduce him to the show. He sees it on the recently viewed, asks about it, you've got an in to get him watching without looking like you are a rabid fanboy.

Darn. Well, I can't not watch ponies, so it is time... Thanks for the info. I've never used Netflix before, so I'm clueless about it.

yeah, but there is also a rating. The current rating of mlp:fim is 4.5/5. You could easily say that after hearing about it on the internet so much and seeing the oddly high rating on Netflix got you curious, and decided to watch an episode or two.

Watch whatever you want to watch. Why should someone else's opinion matter?

Besides, I think the best way to hook someone into watching pony is letting their natural curiosity get the best of them -- no explanation necessary!

Also thank you for the blurb, Foxy. I'd probably bite on that, but truly the only thing I watch on TV is pony and nothing else, hahaha!

@elsporko: Love your name! And that's actually a good point.

@starswirlthebearded: Also a good point, but I'd rather not lie. I doubt he'd know, but I just try not to.

@Rosewind: Normally, it wouldn't, but I am living with this person, and likely will be for the next few years. I don't really want to make things more awkward than they need to be. That said, I do think that you all had some good points. I'll just watch it and if he asks, I'll tell him to try it. :)

We get Netlix but its on the 360 downstairs and unless everyone is downstairs watching stuff I rarely just watch TV downstairs so I never use it. I'm hoping for a boxed set or something because that's usually how I watch repeats of movies or series. I watch Avatar and Charmed over and over...... well not so much anymore since my bf is on medical leave. He doesn't watch stuff over and over. As for me, I can watch my favorite Charmed episode over and over and over haha. I'm totally sure I can do that with ponies too. But really I'm not putting repeats on YouTube...