H'lo there!

ThatWhichIs

About Myself: I'm an avid roleplayer, and have been for quite some time. I started way back on the James Patterson "Maximum Ride" forums, the Rp section (man does that make me feel old), and shifted to a private Rp board when that one started to heavily deteriorate. I have long since stopped posting on that private board, and about three years ago I got into table-top RPGs, as well as theatrical LARP-ing. Recently, I've had an urge to 'get back to my roots', so to speak, and find a good forum-based Rp site to join in on, and this one looks like it can easily fulfill that desire.

As for hobbies, I enjoy many things. Reading, RPGs, LARP-ing, drawing, music, and poetry. If you have any silly/strange/unusual ideas for a poem, let me know! I love writing about the strange, like Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle and insanity. The stranger the better, it lets me be creative.

Location location location... well, I currently reside in the grand state of New York, though I don't live there. Isn't college strange? At college I study Applied Physics, and some day I hope to be locked in my own lab somewhere, creating nano-technology to improve and repair the human body.

How I found Canterlot.com: Google search is a wonderful thing.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I have to admit, for the longest time I was hesitant on the subject of MLP:FIM. I could understand why people would enjoy it, and I respected the fandom simply because it is one of the most polite and well-intentioned fandoms I've seen, but I wasn't really interested in it myself. Not to mention the guys in my dorm were rather... rabid... about it when it first came out, which was a little off-putting. Then one day I got bored, and saw the My Little Brony section of Memebase, and started to scroll through it. Some of it was terrible, some of it was hilarious (and I had only seen the first two episodes before my friends became over-zealous about the show), and some of it was just 'meh'. But, all in all, it came out to be more amusing and intriguing that anything else, so I went to one of my friends, a huge fan of the series, and asked 'em to 'indoctrinate me'.

We spent the entire weekend marathoning the first season, and after we were done I sat back and thought about it for a while. The show had been far more entertaining, and well made, than I had thought it would be, and so I decided to watch more. As it stands now, I'm slowly working my way through season 2.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy,Rainbow Dash
Sorry for the rambling wall o' text above, I'm not the best at organizing my thoughts when I have to give an 'introduction' or like-such. I can always go back and re-work it if it's too difficult to read.

Anyways, I look forwards to joining the community!

About Myself: I'm an avid roleplayer, and have been for quite some time. I started way back on the James Patterson "Maximum Ride" forums, the Rp section (man does that make me feel old), and shifted to a private Rp board when that one started to heavily deteriorate.

Wait... there was an RP for Maximum Ride? How did I not know this before?! I loved that series! Oh, and it is too late now, it seems... *cries in a corner* Ah well, ponies are cooler anyways, Welcome to Canterlot :D Have a great time here ^_^

*Chuckles* I'd say "Good luck, I'm a sly fox", but your avatar appears to be a fox, so clearly I am out-done. Now, to start writing back-story for a character... simply because I can and I am bored.

Edit so I don't post too much in this thread, 'cause I'd feel bad that way:

Yeah, there was an official Maximum Ride web-site, that had an official Rp section. It was a lot of fun, but looking back on it I was a Terrible roleplayer.

Edited by ThatWhichIs