Hello everyone

Sketchpadman

About Myself: I dunno much to say about myself really, I live in Southern California I am somewhat of an artist on DA/FA I enjoy MLP and I like to RP.

How I found Canterlot.com: Friends

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Watched the first episodes of the first season and enjoyed it and am still watching.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy
Heya, looking forward to being part of the community was influenced to join by Mojo a friend of mine that I Role Play with frequently on other forums and chats. Hope to make some friends here and there.

Glad you made it here, Sketch!

Both of us love the show very much and I KNOW you'll love it here at Canterlot!

:D:D:D:D:D

Glad you made it here, Sketch!

Both of us love the show very much and I KNOW you'll love it here at Canterlot!

:D:D:D:D:D

EYYYYY!!!!

If you like My Little Pony and Roleplaying then you'll love it here! XD

Yep, it sounds like you're in the right place. Welcome to the site! :D

Hey, welcome to Canterlot! Roleplay, you say? Drawing too? Sounds like you are a ton of fun! :D Have a great time here ^_^

Thank you all think I will like it here as well :)

Well howdy do there Sketch! Welcome to Canterlot!~ If you need any help there are plenty of lovely people around that can lend a hoof or two, our four even!

I know Mojo very well and can attest to the fact that any friend of his is a sure friend of mine!

Welcome to canterlot. Hope you like it here

Welcome to the forums!

Hello there welcome to the Herd (faint chants of "One of us...one of us... come from the surrounding Ponyville buildings)

Well howdy do there Sketch! Welcome to Canterlot!~ If you need any help there are plenty of lovely people around that can lend a hoof or two, our four even!

I know Mojo very well and can attest to the fact that any friend of his is a sure friend of mine!

Thanks everypony! ;-):D