Why doesn't McDonald's sell hotdogs? They already take a huge chunk out of our cattle and chicken industry, do you want them to make pigs extinct too? Think of the bacon!

At a movie theater which arm rest is yours? Both, It's my seat and i rule the surrounding area... including the seat in front of me *kicks feet up* Like a boss

What is Satan's last name? Lucas... he has a brother named Spielberg...

Why do doctors leave the room when you change? They're going to see you naked anyway. They know you need to 'prepare'... make sure everything is in the proper position.

Where does the toetag go on a dead person if they don't have toes? the next appendage up... could be your nose if all you have is a head.

If your driving a federal owned car, and you run a stop sign, is it considered a felony? If the car work for the government, no... politicans and their vehicle get away with everything.

Why is there a disclaimer on the Allstate Auto Insurance commericals that says "Not available in all states"? because some states dont qualify due to low IQ scores.

If you dug a hole through the center of the earth,and jumped in, would you stay at the center because of gravity? You'd probably die before you got to the center... boiling hot mantle and all...

If a person dies and then springs back to life, do they get their money back for the coffin? Coffins are nonrefundable... don't worry, you'll use it eventually.

If you are asked to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth and your the main witness, what if you say "no"? Welp... They're screwed i suppose.

Do they bury people with their braces on? i;ve got a metal detector, let find a graveyard and find out!

How far east can you go before you're heading west? you're always going east, you just end up coming from the west... i dont know how to make this one funny...

How does a Real Estate company sell its office without causing confusion? I'm already confused....

Do dentists go to other dentists or do they just do it themselves? they're masochists... they only exist to see OTHERS in pain, not themselves.

If, in a baseball game, the batter hits a ball splitting it right down the center with half the ball flying out of the park and the other half being caught, what is the final ruling? Average the distance between them, and that's where it landed...

If you were to get drunk in a country where the drinking limit is under 21, and went to the states and were still over the limit, could they arrest you for underage drinking even though you did not do the drinking in the states. nope, but they'd find something else to charge you for... like driving to another state while drunk.

Why do people think that swaying their arm back and forth would change the direction of a bowling ball? it jiggles all the bowling juices inside it.

If girls with large breasts work at Hooters, then do girls with one leg work at IHOP? i always thought owl enthusiasts worked at Hooters...

Why is it that everyone driving faster than you is considered an idiot and everyone driving slower than you is a moron? cause they are... That's not a question, that's just fact.

If pro and con are opposites, wouldn't the opposite of progress be congress? it is.

Why does grape flavor smell the way it is when actual grapes don't taste or smell anything like it. cause chemicals and sh*t

If a kid refuses to sleep during nap time, are they guilty of resisting a rest? eeeyup

Is it rude for a deaf person to talk (sign) with their mouth full of food? As long as they arent doing this t(**t)

If its 11:30 PM Dec 31 in Texas and 12:30 AM Jan 1st in New York and you have a New York driver's license that expires Jan 2007, does that mean your license has expired? Texans wont care, as long as you dont look mexican.

What's the difference between normal ketchup and fancy ketchup? packaging

That's enough for now, continue tomorrow x-x

Was "read books" a euphemism for something?

Well, i plan to start off slow to get into the groove of things, i dont wanna tear through it too fast, can't enjoy a book like that... but i plan to dig deep into the plot, i mean REALLY get into it before the climax... Then we'll just relax and enjoy the resolution... until we decide to read again...

So no, not a euphemism... just me and her enjoying some good quality alone time with our books...

• Like 1

Well, i plan to start off slow to get into the groove of things, i dont wanna tear through it too fast, can't enjoy a book like that... but i plan to dig deep into the plot, i mean REALLY get into it before the climax... Then we'll just relax and enjoy the resolution... until we decide to read again...

So no, not a euphemism... just me and her enjoying some good quality alone time with our books...

total euphemism or a sexy way to read books.

That was disgusting and I hope you realize how phallic that paragraph was. Think about that. Good?

I must purify myself.

That was disgusting and I hope you realize how phallic that paragraph was. Think about that. Good?

I must purify myself.

You sicko, why does everything i say suddenly make you think of penises? I was simply explaining how much i love reading with twilight....

Starfox! *Jealous and Overprotective Glare*

MY Twilight....

You sicko, why does everything i say suddenly make you think of penises? I was simply explaining how much i love reading with twilight....

MY Twilight....

27be3a3c-1508-4eb0-acb7-89ecc10a724e.jpg

THAT WASN'T WHAT I SAID AT ALL YOU PERV. HAX LOL TROLLING OBAMA IS A TERRORIST BLAH BLAH BLAH MYEH MYEH NYAH NYAH JDNEAKBSXNWKSBSOESJDNBSS. DJSKENDJS LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLL.

Ahem. Well then.

mlfw4606-1335650740251.gif

Hay you two, don't forget we have colts 'an fillies around here!

I'm sure they enjoy reading a good book by themselves every so often too. They're just discovering the magic of reading and how much joy it can bring them...

Although i am concerned about them reading too much... They say you can go blind from reading with yourself too much.

• 3 weeks later...

(I'm going to ask all the "ask" threads this... ;-) )

I read a strange, ancient book in Twilight's library, "The Legend of Megan"... Are there any such thing as humans? What would you do if you met one?

Funny you should ask that... They may not be called humans, but there is a good chance that there is indeed something like that in our world... Let me explain.

Imagine a square in your room right now, making it about 5x5x5ft , What's inside that imaginary square? You bed? your desk? You? Well, science shows that there are only a certain number of different ways that the atoms in that space can be arranged. they could be carbon, iron, oxygen, etc, but there sre so many ways they can be arranged and so many elements they can make up in a certain amount of patterns in a square that size

i dont know that number, but for the sake of this, lets say it's 10^(10x72) (ten to the power of ten times seventy two) number of different ways that atoms can be arrange in that space. now that may seem like a lot, and it is... but the universe can actually contain MORE variations of a five foot cube than that. (again, dont know the actual number but...) Let's say that number is 10^(10x160).

So basically the universe contains 10^(10x160) squares that are 5 ft cubes, but WITHIN those cubes, you can only have 10^(10x72) variations of the atoms... this mean that within are universe, statistically speaking, there CAN be humans, there CAN be ponies, and there CAN be an exact duplicate of YOU... somewhere out there in the universe...

Too complicated for you? The universe is really effing big... so there's probably something human-like in the universe.