[Ponyville]Moving in (open)

IceStorm

Dunder noticed that she frowned at the mention that she won't be able to buy anything. "But, don't worry. She is a nice pony." He said and smiled. He also noticed that she seemed to not have very many bits to her. He was thinking she had to have at least fifty. "By the way, how many bits do you have?" No pony is crazy enough to not have at least a hundred bits before moving, right? When she forced the smile, he knew that something was wrong. "Are you okay? You seem to be nervous."

Ice relaxed a bit when he told her that Rarity was a nice pony. Perhaps she could work something out with her then. He then asked her how many bits she actually had. It was an odd question, but given the circumstances she could understand why he asked. "To be completely honest, I only have exactly ten bits to my name. It literally cost everything I had for the train ticket here. I was that desperate to leave Canterlot, that I had no time for planning or anything. I just had to leave or things would have gotten bad. I'm most likely going to be staying in the park for a few nights until I can get my own place," she said under a hint of sadness. She didn't think she'd mind the park, it was just the principle. She should have done more planning before she came here instead of just up an leaving. The only problem was if she would have stayed in Canterlot any longer, with how bad tensions got, she could have very easily have done something that would have gotten her banned from Equestria. And she didn't want that at all.

Dunder nodded to her when she explained her situation. "Yeah, right. Like you're going to be sleeping in the park." Dunder said sarcastically as he pulled out one of his saddlebags. He rummaged trough it for a little while before pulling out about 20 bits. "This should get you a room for at least this week. As well as food and water." Dunder said. He wasn't going to let this pony suffer while he stayed comfortable in his home in Cloudsdale. what kind of pony would he be if he let that happen?

Ice Storm could only sit there in shock as this pony willing handed her twenty bits. Saying that it should be more than enough to get her a room for a week, as well as food and water. She had never know anypony to be so nice. She was used to ponies who held on to every bit that they could in fear of one small pony overshadowing them. "I.... I don't even know what to say. I wasn't expecting any of this. Never have I seen such generosity in anypony. You have my many thanks, and when you do manage to come back to Ponyville when I have my frozen treat store open, your first few treats will be on the house. It's the least that I could do to return the favor. No I just need to head over to the Carousel Boutique and see if there is anything there that I can remotely afford or work something out with Rarity with, and then speak to whom ever I would need to about find a place to set up my business. You have any suggestions on who to talk to?" She asked.

Dunder smiled. It was very nice of her to give her a few frozen treats when she opened the store, it would be more than enough repayment. Although, starting a business was a tricky stunt to pull, he wasn't sure if she would make a successful frozen treat store to even repay him. He hoped she could make a successful frozen treat store. "Thank you, I'd be happy to visit your store when you make it. I always have loved frozen treats." He said and smiled. "And I'm not too sure about which pony to ask. Maybe the mayor? she should be in the town hall. Even if it isn't her, then another pony you're looking for could be in there."

Hmm. the Mayor, yes! Why if anypony would be able to point me in the right direction to getting a shop open here in Ponyville, why not it be the Pony who is in charge of Ponyville? she thought to herself. IT made sense. The Mayor was the pony that oversaw everything. If there was a good place, or heck any place that was open for her to try, then the Mayor would know what she would need to do, and would be able to give her some suggestions. She would have to make a note to go and see the Mayor when the Mayor's time allotted for it. She knew that the Mayor would be a very busy pony, and she would have to fit into their schedule. "Then after the party tonight, I shall talk to the mayor about what I need to do to get started. Surely if can't be that complicated. I mean, I got it started in Canterlot, and this place is already a lot more friendly than that place is."

Dunder knew the Mayor was a nice pony. Surely the mayor would let Ice Storm start a business. But then it hit him, how long would it take for Ice Storm to get the money to buy land and then construct a store? She only had a few bits as it was, and he had to be giving her bits just so she could survive. Or at least survive comfortably. "The mayor is nice, she will let you start a business. But just out of curiosity, why are you thinking about starting a business when you have hardly any money? I am giving you money so you can live, not so you can take risks." Dunder said. He was beginning to feel as though she wasn't actually as needy as she made herself out to be. Although, his face didn't show any suspicion.

Ice Storm was kind of taken back a bit by his last statement, her life was her store. If she didn't have the store, then there was no way for her to even have a chance to get in here. "I'm must say, I am not a pony that takes advantage of others. Just because I'm from Canterlot doesn't mean I share their attitude. The reason I need to start this business is so that I have a means of supporting myself. If I don't have a means to support myself then I have no chance at all. I know it's going to cost a lot more than I have, and I'm not saying it's going to be easy, but if I don't do anything, then I'm only delaying my own downfall. I do not plan on taking any unnecessary risks, but in order to make a living, that is one risk I have to take or I don't have a chance. I am sorry if I made it seem like anything else, but I literally came here on nothing, and unless I do something I'll never have anything," she said to him her happy expression turning upset and hurt in a hurry that he woudl even say something like tha to her. Once again it was something that Ice Storm wasn't expecting, but this time it hurt.

Dunder felt like facehoofing. He didn't want to hurt this pony, although she seemed to easily moved by emotions. He knew that each pony had their own personalities, and he also knew that he didn't want another pony in Equestria that didn't like him. He knew he should have been more careful when talking to a mare, especially since he knew he was bad at talking to mares. "No, no. I didn't mean it like that. I wasn't trying to be mean!" He said, his face sowed he was sorry, "It's just that if you're going through troubled times, shouldn't you want to establish yourself first? Ya know? Get a hoof-hold?...No... Nevermind, I shouldn't be telling you what to do... I'm sorry." Dunder said. He hung his head. He didn't feel too good, but he wanted to get over this and enjoy at least the party later.

Ice Storm looked up when he apologized. The look on his face showed he clearly didn't mean it the way that it had come out. It made her feel bad inside knowing that she had jumped to a conclusion and did the same thing to this pony that she thought he had just done to her. "I understand what you meant now. It's just sometimes it's hard to get out of trouble times without taking a risk. I'm just as much going to fall under if I sit back and wait for something to happen as I am if I take a risk and it fails. But if I take the risk, I at least have a chance." she said her frown slowly turning back into a smile. "Come now, it was just a misunderstanding, no need to let it dwindle our spirits. If I am even going to have a shot at getting ANYTHING before the party, I'm going to have to heat to the boutique now. The party is just under three hours from now. Promise me you'll be there?"

Dunder looked up at her and smiled. "Thank you." He said. "And I want to get this party on already. If you don't see me later tonight it's because you didn't go to the party. I'll be there." He paused for a moment. "I promise."

He stood up, "I'll see you later tonight.... Right now, I'm going to go back to Cloudsdale to get ready." He said. "And best of luck at the boutique. Maybe play the sympathy card and you can get Rarity to eat out of your hooves, yeah?" He asked.

Ice Storm nodded as he stood up and smiled when he said that he would definitely be there, and that the only way that she would miss him would be if he didn't go to the party. He also wished her luck at the boutique, and based off of what he had told her, she was going to need it. "Okay, I'll see you there then! And thanks, I'll be needing it, though, I'm not going to go that far. Rarity's known even in Canterlot. She will definitely deserve payment of some sort, but we can talk more at the party! I need to get going or I'm going to be pushing myself to running late!" She said as she pushed herself up and started heading to the boutique.

---------------------------------fine---------------------------------