IdolGossip (Final)

BlindJester

Any progress on this Application? :)

Yeah, sorry having a little trpuble keeping up with all of this i'm changing jobs/ moving to the country/ packing n stuff. I'm trying to keep up with everything but my pesky 'real' life is getting in the way * shakes fist in pony-starved fury*

Just out of curiosity, is the use of "idol" in her name intentional? It could work as a pun, seeing as an idol is a subject of great admiration or worship, but the original phrase as I've heard it is "IDLE gossip," or chatter that occurs without any direction or consideration for others.

Just out of curiosity, is the use of "idol" in her name intentional? It could work as a pun, seeing as an idol is a subject of great admiration or worship, but the original phrase as I've heard it is "IDLE gossip," or chatter that occurs without any direction or consideration for others.

It was intentional to be 'idol' because she wants to be famous, but 'Idle' would work just as well cause shes's gossip-y so they'd both work XP i just though because of the pony i wanted her to be ( eg fame-hungry) i'd pull on my 'OMFG WORD PLAY !' hat and have a pun-tastic time :)