BroNYcon: Summer 2012 Canterlot meetup?

Chonico

*Dons stuffy business suit and talks in super serious voic*

As a moderator, I feel compelled to make the obvious, but still totally necessary disclaimer: This is the internet, and there is a risk involved in meeting up with folks Those of you who are adults may take this risk at your discretion. Those of who are are not adults need to clear it with mom, dad, and/or whatever sort of legal guardian you have.

Canterlot.com isn't responsible for anything that may occur as a result of meetups among its members, except where the law specifically says we are. As such, you might consider this an unofficial meet up thread. It's not endorsed or organized by Canterlot staff.

*Puts on clown nose, party hat*

I'm totally going. Just bought my ticket. I'll arrange my meetups privately with people I know, like, and trust, but I'll sure be watching this thread to see who else is going, or if a general meetup coalesces.

*Dons stuffy business suit and talks in super serious voic*

As a moderator, I feel compelled to make the obvious, but still totally necessary disclaimer: This is the internet, and there is a risk involved in meeting up with folks Those of you who are adults may take this risk at your discretion. Those of who are are not adults need to clear it with mom, dad, and/or whatever sort of legal guardian you have.

Canterlot.com isn't responsible for anything that may occur as a result of meetups among its members, except where the law specifically says we are. As such, you might consider this an unofficial meet up thread. It's not endorsed or organized by Canterlot staff.

*Puts on clown nose, party hat*

I'm totally going. Just bought my ticket. I'll arrange my meetups privately with people I know, like, and trust, but I'll sure be watching this thread to see who else is going, or if a general meetup coalesces.

Wait a second hold it! You went and over sold it! ... We all know you don't have a suit! Silly dessa... You can't fool us :P

But I can't say that I disagree. I'm buying my tickets this weekend and am totally up for a meet up. However, I've done this before and have experience doing so (meeting forum members that is (and a black belt doesn't hurt my confidence)). However, kids and young adults should take heed in dessa's words of wisdom, and only meet up with parents consent or supervision. Though this is an awesome community, it is also public and you don't know what crazy people are watching.

If anyone wishes to meet me I'm sure I won't be hard to find. I am Hoenheim after all. ;)