Show&Tell [Final]

sevofthesands

Greetings,

Well I do like the idea of a pony with the salespony bug having a need to "make that sale" and make the bits combined with always struggling to find something to sell and resorting to theft. I am curious though, what does his cutie mark mean to him. What does being a salespony mean to him? Does he desire wealth, or to start a business or does he sell for the sake of selling? Does he have any other talents which he could use with his salesmanship to make bits for his family, or is theft all else he is good at? How does he feel about his kleptomania? Does he have an future ambitions? Answering these questions I think would help make his character deeper and more well-rounded. :)

its comeing along ok tales but the hotel im staying in has a spotty connection so i might not be able to respond all the time

Alrightly, just let us know when you updated it with the suggestions so we can look over it again. :)

Definately looking better, but I still wonder; does he have any plans or hopes for the future to either try and break his kleptomania, or some dream where he can use his talents to legitimacy take care of his family, or both? He doesn't have to be anywhere close on achieving these dreams, but does he have any?

i plan to address this with his brother Eagle Eye helping him and development in RPs. and as for dreams again he had them but he is currently reevaluateing his life but he might figure his dreams out later ;-)

Alrighty, that's fair.

For Great Justice! :D

AppAssessed.png

Please for future applications check your formatting, spelling, and punctuation. This will make it easier on both the staff who are evaluating it and the RPers who will be using this character sheet for reference.

AppApproved.png