I see my friend Mr. Slendy is back. Tell him SirShadow says hi, and he'll let ya off easy. ;-)

SirShadow! Hey! How's it going? Slendy here, yeah, i wish i had known he was your buddy. hehe, I wouldve just driven him to madness forcing him into seclusion if i have know he was a friend of your. small world i guess, Oh well, Hey, me and some of my buds are going hunting next week, you wanna join?

Edited by MyLittlePonyTales

SirShadow! Hey! How's it going? Slendy here, yeah, i wish i had known he was your buddy. hehe, I wouldve just driven him to madness forcing him into seclusion if i have know he was a friend of your. small world i guess, Oh well, Hey, me and some of my buds are going hunting next week, you wanna join?

Anyway, that's too bad. Wish I could have alerte ya earlier. Whatcha gonna do though, right? Take it easy, Slendy.

Edited by MyLittlePonyTales

Anyway, that's too bad. Wish I could have alerte ya earlier. Whatcha gonna do though, right? Take it easy, Slendy.

But i'm hoping it'll be more fun. we had a BLAST around 1590. took out an ENTIRE colony! although Croatoan, being the idiot that he is, was trying to write "Croatoan was here!" in a tree, but we stopped him before he could give it all away... doofus... oh well, catch up with you later!

But i'm hoping it'll be more fun. we had a BLAST around 1590. took out an ENTIRE colony! although Croatoan, being the idiot that he is, was trying to write "Croatoan was here!" in a tree, but we stopped him before he could give it all away... doofus... oh well, catch up with you later!

You too, slendy. By the way, quick question, do you mind if I ressurect the dude you killed? I'm sure he has quite a few decades before his time actually comes.

You too, slendy. By the way, quick question, do you mind if I ressurect the dude you killed? I'm sure he has quite a few decades before his time actually comes.

Eh, i suppose... Satan probably won't be too happy about it... he was enjoying his screaming coffee table, now he's gonna have to wait for a replacement leg to come about... but he's busy, i'm sure he won't have time to use it... Frankly i think it clashed with the wallpaper, but whatever... Go ahead, see what you can do

• 3 years later...

1:00AM. Not sleepy. Ever. Decide to listen to one song or watch one video. Is it 3:30AM already? Might as well go until 4:00AM. 4:30AM?! Die of sleepiness. Wake up at 10:00AM.

And it's because of this that I have done things such as watch every single video on ACRacebest's channel that is a half-year old at least twice.