Me? I'm more of a night owl. Well actually, I'm an all time of day person. Most of the time that I'm up late well, I'm browsing Canterlot, or various other forums that I'm a part of, and trying t keep as a regular in every location, (That is really hard to do) I'm also working on music programs to get my songs actually recorded decently so I can actually post some of my works without having to be embarrassed by the horrible sound quality that is the best my current Mic can pick up. Granted, I do all of my actual recording attempts during the day. (It's a bit well, rude to play an overdrive/distortion guitar at 1:30 in the morning) Other than that, it's mainly just on here browsing or RPing in the chat, or both.

Its almost midnight for me and I just got out of work. My feet hurt, I have a slight headache from dealing with a difficult lady, and I'm tired... And yet, I can't seem to get my eyes to close long enough for sleep to take me. Why is that?

Oh... Right...

I GOT TWO DAYS OFF FROM WORK IN A ROW! :kissy:

Two days for me to do anything I want at any hour! HAahahahaha :mad:

I should go to bed, but I've been camping the season finale thread. Not enough replies to make that level of devotion worth it. So why can't I stop?

Because you're Weesh. Lurking is in your furry ears.