Ponyville Party [Pinkie Pie must be here and Open to all]

IceStorm

"Are you sure?" Rarity started, smiling at the host couple. "It would only be appropriate for one of the ponies of evening to be the first to go!"

Rarity didn't really want to go first herself. She had showed up late and still felt a little out of place not knowing most of these ponies well enough. It would be something of a faux pas to suddenly claim the focus for herself already. She looked at Ice Storm. This was her first party in Ponyville, so it was really a special occasion for her as well.

"But if you really don't want to start, perhaps Ice Storm could go first?" Rarity suggested with a smile. "This party is an important occasion for her too after all!"

Ice Storm looked around nervously as the other ponies were talking about how they decided who went first. Dunder said it was just as easy as saying that they wanted to first, and Golden and Gerty said that it would be rude if they went first. Rarity also added that she thought that it would only be appropriate if the ponies of the evening were going first. Rarity added though that since they didn't want to go first that she, pointing back to Ice, should go first. Ice blushed, "Well... Okay... but you'll have to explain how this works for me. Like I said earlier.. this is my first party so I'm not sure how things are supposed to be done..." she said with an embarrassed smile.

Golden Heart and Gerty Greetings looked to each other. Ice Storm didn't know how to play pin the tail on the pony. That meant she had never played the game before. It seemed as though a little bit of teaching was needed. However, they preferred to let their daughter explain the game. Pixie always wanted to play pin the tail on the pony when it came to the day of a party. She could recite how the game worked in her sleep. The pair looked at Pixie Parcel. Pixie knew the wanted her to kindly explain the workings of such a simple, yet pleasurable game.

"The game is quite simple... All you have to do is pin this tail on the correct end of the pony while you are being blindfolded. It doesn't matter about winning. Its just a fun game." Pixie Parcel explained.

Dunder was about to volunteer, but they suggested Ice Storm. A much better option, at least he thought so. It was good for the pony to get some not fancy party experience. Dunder hid a chuckle when Ice Storm asked how pin the tail on the pony was played. The same question a filly or colt would ask, making her lack of party more fun that she would get to learn. "You'll like it, Ice Storm." Dunder said with a smile to the blue unicorn. "Give it a shot. Just relax." He added.

Rarity laughed and gave Ice an encouraging nod. "It's as simple as it sounds but it's quite fun," she said, smiling. "You'll do great, just you watch!"

She looked around at the others. "So, who has the blindfold?" she asked, eager to start the game.

"I've got it." Pixie said.

"Pixie... There's a hole in it." Gerty said as she noticed a rather large hole in the center of the glittering blindfold.

"But this is the only blindfold we have." Pixie Parcel replied.

"It's been in the family for years... I knew we'd end up replacing it eventually, so I picked up a few spares. I'll just go and get one." Golden told his daughter.

Golden Heart left the room to get another blindfold. However Pixie Parcel was attatched to the old one. She didn't want it to be replaced. It held too many precious memories. Gerty saw the glazed look in her daughter's eyes and moved closer to her.

"We won't get rid of it... I know it's special to you. But it's useless for playing pin the tail on the pony with. You can have it to keep." Gerty told her.

Pixie smiled. She could keep the special blindfold as a keepsake of her childhood. The mare hugged her mother, feeling a sense of joy once again. Golden Heart returned at that moment with a plain blue blindfold.

Ice Storm watched and listened intently on how to play the game. It sounded simple enough and fun!. Just put the blindfold on, and put the tail on the poster. Surely it can't be that hard to do! She waited patienlty as Pixie grabbed the first blind cloth, but it had a hole in it. She could see that Pixie was a little upset that they couldn't use it anymore. Apparently it had been the one that they had used for every party and Ice Storm smiled to how important the blind fold was to her. It reminded her of how she was with her bracelets. They were the last thing she had of her mother, and she wasn't going to let anything happen to them. She watched how close Pixie was to her family, and it started reminding Ice of the Family that she never had. Not since her mother made the friends that she did.

Once they had the blind fold issue sorted out Ice Storm approached and let them blind fold her. "Okay, I'm ready," she said opening her mouth for them to put the pin-tail in. She was thinking she was probably supposed to do that before getting the blind fold on.

Gerty gave Ice Storm the pin-tail. After, the pin-tail was given to her, Golden carefully blind folded Ice Storm. He didn't want to tie it too tight. But he also didn't want it to be too loose.

"Is the blindfold on okay?" He asked her.

"Can you see anything in front of you?" Gerty asked, making sure that the blind fold was on correctly.

Pixie took a seat and smiled. She couldn't wait to see Ice Storm play the game.

Dunder watched them blind and give Ice Storm a tail to pin on the poster. He started to chuckle as he watched his friend. He couldn't wait to see how she would react to such a foreign game.

((OOC: so sorry for the holdup, especially when I don't have much to post.... Didn't realize it was my turn to post in this one... :blush: ))

"Alright, Ice Storm, darling! You can do this!" Rarity called out excitably for her friend. "Pin that tail!"

She clapped her hooves against the floor and laughed. If Pinkie wasn't going to show for this party, she had better give her best approximation of her close friend's cheerful energy as she cheered her new friend on.

Ice Storm waited as Golden fixed the blind fold on her and asked her if it was okay, and Gerty was asking if she could see anything in front of her at all. "Nope everything is all dark, and the blindfold is fine," she commenets as she grabbled one of the tails. Now, just walk forward and pin the tail... for something that sounded so simple it sure made her nervouse. Shje didn't know where the poster was or how good she would do, and considering that she had never done anything at a party before she wanted tomake a good impression. what if she did so bad that she never got invited to a party again? she heard Rarity's encouragement though and Ice stepped forward and pinned the tail into something. She wasn't sure how good she had done, but she walked in the direction that she was told so she coudl only assume that she had placed it on the poster at least, or at least she hoped. She pulled back and reach up to takt the blindfold off. "How did I do?"