Would anyone be interested in an rp about building a brand new pony settlement?

I've posted a couple threads trying to start an rp of this type iun the free for all and so far, they are unsuccessful. I think it would be really cool to start a brand new town. It would test friendships, wills, and can even provide adventure. Plus the town can be whatever we make it! Would anyone be interested?

I was thinking of starting a settlement where the little red arrow is on this map made by brianblackberry and modified slightly by me ^.^

EquestriaMap.jpg

That kind of sounds like an interesting idea to see play out. :)

That said, take a look at the newest version of the map:

Map_Equestria-Map-2012.jpg

You can see that that spot you picked is the same one where Baltimare has been selected to go.

• Like 1

Making a new town? You sound like you need... (dramatic drum roll) a master craftsman! Er... craftsmare! Mrs. Storm Feather could help you build a place ^_^ It sounds like an awesome amazing idea, so keep me posted on what they moderators/RP leaders/other important people think about it!

Making a new town? You sound like you need... (dramatic drum roll) a master craftsman! Er... craftsmare! Mrs. Storm Feather could help you build a place ^_^ It sounds like an awesome amazing idea, so keep me posted on what they moderators/RP leaders/other important people think about it!

A smith sounds great! It would be wonderful to have you ^.^ also I have no idea what the settlement should be named. Any ideas? Also we need a new location >.< lol

That said, take a look at the newest version of the map

Zhe Image

Las Pegasus? SNAP. Time to start an OC addicted to hazard! Mild version, of course.

(Stereotypes for the win)

It's probably best to pitch the idea in Proposed Lore and Discussion before moving forward on this. All canon locations need to be approved, so unless you're planning this for the Free Roleplay section, you shouldn't be creating new areas. :)

I was planning on doing it in the free for all section, but do you think it would have a chance at becoming board canon? Cuz it would be awesome if it did ^.^

I was planning on doing it in the free for all section, but do you think it would have a chance at becoming board canon? Cuz it would be awesome if it did ^.^

Well, for one, you put this in World of Equestra OOC, rather than FiM Free-For All OOC Discussion. That's... well, rather confusing, if it was never actually planned as a Mane RP thing.

At this point, though, I don't think we're ready to implement new areas. In the future, it may have a chance, but we recently put on three new places that the show gave us. We already have our hooves full keeping with canon. :)

Well, for one, you put this in World of Equestra OOC, rather than FiM Free-For All OOC Discussion. That's... well, rather confusing, if it was never actually planned as a Mane RP thing.

At this point, though, I don't think we're ready to implement new areas. In the future, it may have a chance, but we recently put on three new places that the show gave us. We already have our hooves full keeping with canon. :)

Awww fudge butter! I'm not good at placing topics where they go lol I was kind of thinking of building up the town through rp and then requesting to make it board canon anyway so waiting to apply sounds good to me :) do you happen to have any name ideas? I'm totally stumped...

Now, how exactly do you want this to play out?

Inkblot is already on the land, searching for materials and any other ponies. Your character is still at home.

I was wondering that too... He could possibly start working, or maybe receive word from home that he needs to attend the planning meeting, or something else. I'll try and hurry and move stuff along in Ponyville so I can be at the land ASAP