Royal Equestrian Forces, I call for thee.

Volt

Just ignore me?

Ah crap! I knew I forgot about something, lol. Sorry, kinda stressed lately, doing twelve things at once :/

I'm not sure. We've got the thing started already and team settled. Moreover, as I've read the OC, he's not truly a REA member as you mentioned. I already had some issues with accepting the Wonderbolt, as he's also a questionable when it comes to REA. I was searching for a team that would be at least controversial.

Wouldn't like to turn you down, but I'm afraid I'll have to do this to this particular OC :/ Even though I recall reading him earlier and liking him.

I'll turn it down this time though. Surely will like to RP with him some other day.

But I think the group we have is quite big enough already, moreover, filled with characters which fit in the topic.

Let it go, this one time :/

What about something like 'War Games'? Where different military entities would send teams to compete in different military-style events?

If not that, what about a parade, or even a ball of some sort? Some kind of event that would encourage ponies from all over to attend.

If we're talking about joint military exercises, then I guess Stalliongrad's VSS might be involved. Though autonomous from the REA, it still falls under its command. I have a VSS Patrolmare that could probably join. This an excuse for the battalion she's in to go to Canterlot.

This idea is gaining more and more followers. I'm slowly starting to wonder if I shouldn't double the topic with different participants simply.

If we're talking about joint military exercises, then I guess Stalliongrad's VSS might be involved. Though autonomous from the REA, it still falls under its command. I have a VSS Patrolmare that could probably join. This an excuse for the battalion she's in to go to Canterlot.

The topic has been started already with different scenario. It follows the events presented in S2Finale.

• 2 months later...

Is it too late for me to join?

I'll send you a PM.

sorry, this RP is long dead unless I'm mistaken... after a couple week of no posts I stopped checking it :blush: