[Ponyville][Everfree]Heading towards the Everfree...? [OPEN]

Ashton

Pip chuckled "This cave is my hide-out" he explained "no need to worry here" he said, as the entered they'd see a small river running down the center of the cave and a water-wheel and turbine that had seen better days

"My friends, I give you..." Pip hit a switch, and lights lit up down the cave, some flickered and went out but overall the illuminated the central attraction, a full-sized, fully functional (currently deflated) Airship "The Fortune and Glory!" He walked over to the side and lifted his bandana, revealing a chain of gold with keys of the same that Light had seen once before, Pip gently placed one in a keyhole and turned, after a moment a partially-rusted spring creaked and the cargo-bay door opened outward and downward, forming a ramp.

The ship was... well, it was a shipwright's nightmare, cobbled together from multiple ships, painted over so the seams werent as visible... but it did seem airworthy...

(full specs in my profile)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(I hadn't left! But if you think I have, then I have. I thought somepony would investigate or at least give him a hand but I guess not. I hereby withdraw from the thread.)