[Ponyville][Frozen Delights]Grand Opening (Open)

IceStorm

"I'm sure it will be enough, I eat like a bird." Lightning said, in a false and fancy tone. She sounded just like Fleur De Lis, who had recently been spotted in Ponyville.

"You do not!" Regality remarked, nudging her playfully. The two broke into giggles again.

As Regality lifted the glass with his unicorn magic, he could feel it's weight, which was pretty decent for a milkshake! The top was covered in rich, fluffy white whipped cream, and the cherry on top was the perfect touch.

"Thank you!" The two said in unison. Lightning took a seat at a booth, which was very comfortable and soft. Regality grabbed two straws and stuck them in. Luckily, it was a huge glass, and Regality was happy it wouldn't be awkward among the two. Well, more awkward than it already was. But it was also strangely comfortable, and he knew their relationship would be strong always, even if they moved past this stage of flutters and giggles.

Unfortunately, Lightning realised, it was a big glass. How were they going to first-kiss. It has been her intention, a devious idea she had plotted as soon as they started walking over to the shop. Oh well. She would get it later.

The drink was absolutely devine, rich and refreshing. It had an attractive coloring, and the taste left their breath sweet and cold. The drink was icy, which was nice on such a sunny day. Lightning coyly stole the cherry, and gulped it down.

"My favorite!" She said, grinning. They had been since she was a foal, and Regality clearly remembered this. "And mint milkshakes are your favorite, are they not?" she half-asked him.

"Guilty as charged." He said, taking another sip. "However, this is possibly the best one I've ever had."

"Agreed." Lightning chimed, nodding and beginning to gulp it down again.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

((ooc: Think I'm gonna have Rarity exit now. This has been fun, but as it's already bridged into two other topics for her, it feels kind of redundant for Rarity to still be here. :) ))

"That's good to hear! I wish you the best of luck, darling, and when you do open up, I will be there! You can count on it," Rarity told Lore, giving a firm nod.

More ponies kept arriving; a cute young couple was the newest to the scene. Rarity doubted they'd be the last either. Frozen Delights looked like it was going to be a resounding success. Rarity only hoped Ice had the supplies to keep it up. Either way, Rarity was glad to see her new friend succeed. She gave a satisfied nod and smiled before turning to Ice.

"Well, I think it's about time I get back to the boutique Ice Storm. Thank you for the simply delectable treat! I wish you the best," Rarity said with a nod. "I'll be sure to stop by again soon! And don't be afraid to pay me a visit as well!"

Stepping away, from the stand, Rarity raised a hoof to wave back at Ice and Lore. "Until later, dears!" She called. With that, she continued back toward the Boutique.

(Rarity exits)

"Well it's nice meeting you two," Lore Weaver said, "and congratulations on the first date. It's always nice seeing ponies start new relationships, whether friends or something more romantic."

By this time the milkshake was half emptied and the other half was a liquid. "Um, Ice Storm, you don't happen to have a straw, do you?"

Now Rarity said her goodbyes to Lore and Ice Storm. He was excited that another pony was attending his grand opening of his bookstore. "Thanks for the advice Rarity. I look forward to seeing you there!"

(It's not. I was just trying to wait for quick to post. I'll have a post up to replaced this one soon. I'm having internet issues at the moment.)