Fallout Equestria: The Canterlot Chronicles OCC Thread

Xiee

Main thread: Fallout Equestria: The Canterlot Chronicles

Anyone can join here, provided that you have created an FoE crossover RP. If you're a fan of both the fanfic and fallout games then this is for you! This thread is mostly an introductory thread for our characters. Interaction between our OCs is optional for now but please do go ahead if you need it to push a plot forward.

Please keep the thread kiddie friendly for now. If you want to do some things that lead to grimdark please start your FoE threads in the R-18 sections of the forum. The purpose of this first thread is for our introductions into the World of Fallout Equestria, and to make other members know that this sort of interest exists in the forums.

The thread is open to anyone but please do read some details that we have posted here: Fallout Equestria Crossover Project

Finally got my App approved and moved to its proper section. I will have a post up sometime soon.

Edit - I may have been a tad bit over excited to get this going and may have written a bit much. Sorry :P

Heh just keep em posting!

I have a few questions.... Firstly, are we going to be roleplaying on this thread? Or is it just to introduce characters?

Also, can we start new threads for Fallout Equestria roleplaying?

How much knowledge of FOE is required for this RP? It's got my attention grabbed, but the fanfic itself is massive and I don't really want to delay my RPing here by reading all of it. I'm scrubbing through the wiki posted in the info thread, so should that be enough?

How much knowledge of FOE is required for this RP? It's got my attention grabbed, but the fanfic itself is massive and I don't really want to delay my RPing here by reading all of it. I'm scrubbing through the wiki posted in the info thread, so should that be enough?

Yeah reading it will be a bit too long. I suggest just reading chapters 1-3 to get a feel for it. However, if you've played any of the fallout games (fallout 3, fallout new vegas) then that shouldn't be too difficult for you. If there are some questions that you need to ask go ahead and drop a few here to get you up to speed. I'm sure most of us won't mind. ;)

I have a few questions.... Firstly, are we going to be roleplaying on this thread? Or is it just to introduce characters?

Also, can we start new threads for Fallout Equestria roleplaying?

The first thread I made was merely an introductory thread for our character's to develop a little further beyond what our applications say. We can roleplay there and our characters can meet each other if you want to but we must keep it kiddie friendly. And yes you can start your own FoE threads, but make sure that if you plan to follow the "grimdark" feel from the fanfic please start them on the R-18 sections of the forums.

Yeah reading it will be a bit too long. I suggest just reading chapters 1-3 to get a feel for it. However, if you've played any of the fallout games (fallout 3, fallout new vegas) then that shouldn't be too difficult for you. If there are some questions that you need to ask go ahead and drop a few here to get you up to speed. I'm sure most of us won't mind. ;-)

Fallout 3 is one of my favourite games of all time, and I'm a huge fan of the STALKER series as well, so post-apoc is old hat to me. It's more about the details...are we using our own Equestria map? Do I need to know much more except "War between Zebras, megaspell/"nukes" went off on some of the major cities"?

Fallout 3 is one of my favourite games of all time, and I'm a huge fan of the STALKER series as well, so post-apoc is old hat to me. It's more about the details...are we using our own Equestria map? Do I need to know much more except "War between Zebras, megaspell/"nukes" went off on some of the major cities"?

WARNING SPOILERS (from the fanfic)

Well if you've played fallout 3 then that makes it much more easier. Well other than that, lesee, there are sightings of Alicorns. They're sort of the counterpart of Fallout's Mutants. Yes we'll be using our own map, but of course all of the cities have been devastated by megaspells, there are few places like Tenpony Tower in Manehattan that survived, plus the "Stables" (Vaults in Fallout) are all scattered around. It's rumored that Stable 1 is somewhere in Canterlot. Stable 2 is in Ponyville, and there are numerous other Stables scattered throughout the Equestrian wasteland.

Looking forward to your characters. All this talk about Fallout made me pull out my Fallout New Vegas game and play it again lol.

Will my character, Nexilli, work?

I can mess with her background a bit to fit the story, though

Oh a Zebra. This will prove interesting in our RPs. :D